Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to 91 posts of Process Servers under the A.P. Last Grade Service Rules in the Unit of District Judge, Rangareddy District, by direct recruitment.
The vacancy position and pay band are as follows:
91 posts of Process Servers District Court Rangareddy 2017
Name of Class/Category Number of Posts Scale of Pay the Post
Selection of a candidate against BC-E & BC-E (Woman) vacancy will, however, be subject to result of Civil Appeals Nos.2638 and 2639/2010 pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS ON OR BEFORE 21-01-2017 upto5.00 P.M.
The envelope containing the application and its enclosures should be superscribed
with “APPLICATION FOR PROCESSTHE POSTSERVER” addressedOF to “T
District & Sessions Judge, District Courts Buildings Complex, Ranga Reddy District at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad –500074.
The applications should be in the proforma prescribed enclosed hereto and to be sent to the above address by Speed Post /Registered post / Courier Service only. The notification number and post applied shall be mentioned on the cover. NO APPLICATION
WILL BE RECEIVED DIRECTLY.
• Must have passed VII Class examination or its Equivalent.
• One must know to ride a Bicycle.
• Preference will be given to those candidates who possess special skills, such as, driving a four wheeler with a valid driving license, carpentry, cooking, electrical, painting, plumbing, washing & ironing, domestic help, etc, supported by documentary evidence, namely, a certificate issued by a competent authority like the Transport Department, ITI, etc.
• The candidate must have adequate knowledge of Telugu and Urdu (if candidates who have adequate knowledge of both the languages are not available, candidates who have adequate knowledge of any one of the languages will be considered).
• Must have completed 18 years of age and must not have completed 34 years of age as on 01.07.2016.
• Relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of physically handicapped candidates. Relaxation of maximum age limit for Ex-Service men will be as per Rule 12 (1) (c) (i) of the A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
• No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service by direct recruitment unless he/she satisfies the following:
1. That he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for the service.
2. That his/her character and antecedents are such as would not disqualify for the service.
• Application/Examination Fee is Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) for all candidates except those who belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disability (PWD). (Application / Examination Fee as per High Court’sCircular Roc.No.779/2011-RC,Dt. 01-10-2011.)
• The Application/Examination Fee of Rs.200/- may be remitted in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank in favor of
“The Prl. District & SessionsatL.B.Nagar, Judge,payableat Ran
Hyderabad.”The candidates are instructed to mention the particulars of D.D. in the relevant column of the application. Further, the name of the candidate shall be noted on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
• Application without prescribed fee will not be considered.
• The Application/Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded even if the application is received after due date / rejected for any reason.
Procedure for Selection:
1. Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages viz.,
a. Written Test (Objective Type) – 80 marks.
b. Oral Test/Viva Voce in the shape of interview only – 20 marks.
2. Appointment to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the Presidential Order to the extent it applies and subject to Rule of Reservation and guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court.
3. Appointment to the posts notified will be as per the instruction contained in para 9 of G.O.(P).No.729, G.A.(SPF-A) Department, dated 01.11.1975
4. Written Test of the standard consistent with the minimum General English, General Knowledge, Judiciary, General Science and Maths, will be held to the post of Process Server on OMR (Technology) basis.
Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test shall be 40% for O.C. Candidates, 35% for B.C. Candidates and 30% for SC/ST Candidates.
5. Out of total candidates qualified in the Written Test, candidates will be called for oral interview, basing on their merit, in the ratio of 1:10.
Attested Photocopies of the following Documents, as are applicable, should be enclosed to the Application invariably.
i) Certificates of Academic qualifications such as VII class marks lists, Study/ Bonafide Certificates, Pass Certificate and other certificates to prove their professional skills, if any.
ii) Certificate evidencing Date of Birth, such as, Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births, etc.
iii) Community Certificate in case of SCs, STs and BCs issued by the Revenue Authorities. The Certificate in respect of BCs should specifically show the classification of the Group.
iv) Employment Registration Card, if already registered with the Regional Employment Exchange.
v) Service Certificate wherever applicable (for Ex-servicemen candidates) containing reasons for retirement voluntary or otherwise.
vi) Certificate in respect of LOCAL candidates in terms of the Presidential Order 1975, i.e. Study/Bona fide Certificates for four 4 years from IV Class to VII Class (or) in case, they have not studied in any institution, but resided in the District, they have to submit a Residence Certificate, from the Tahsildar or MRO concerned for four years preceding the years of qualifying examination in Annexure-I in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729 GAD (SPF-A) Department, dated 01.11.1975. If the certificate in proof of Local / Non-Local candidature is not in accordance with these instructions, the application will be rejected summarily.
vii) In case of physically/orthopedically handicapped candidates, the latest disability certificate issued by the District/Regional Medical Board, specifying the nature and percentage of disability should be enclosed invariably.
viii) Any other relevant certificates.
ix) One recent Passport size colour photograph similar to present appearance of the applicant, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, must be affixed in the space provided on the top right corner of the application form and two such similar passport size colour photographs, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, must be affixed in the space provided in the Hall Ticket-Original and Duplicate.
x) Self addressed envelope (duly stamped for Registered Post with Acknowledgment Due) for dispatch of Hall Ticket for Written Test and oral interview/viva voce.
(application without self addressed envelope duly stamped, without DD, without relevant certificates, without gazetted attestation, will not be considered)
xi) The application should be addressedsionsJudge,Ranga to “T Reddy District at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad 500 074”,“Applicationsupersc the post of Process Server”.
xii) Write Mobile Number in the application form in the space provided for sending important communications.
General Instructions /Conditions:
1. Out of 91 posts notified, 80% of posts i.e 73 posts are reserved for local candidates and 20% of posts i.e 18 posts are unreserved (for which both local and non-local candidates can compete and get selected as per merit) as per the instructions issued in para (8)(a) of the Presidential Order issued vide G.O.Ms.No.674, dated 20.10.1975.
2. Appointments will be made only on the basis of the Presidential Order issued under Article 371-D of the Constitution of India and subject to the Rule of Reservation.
3. Applications should be submitted in the pro-forma prescribed enclosed and applications received in any other format will be rejected summarily.
4. No T.A. or D.A. will be paid to the candidates who appear for Interview.
5. Applications with insufficient or suppressed information, without necessary enclosures and without attestation, will be rejected summarily without furnishing any intimation about it.
6. Applications received after the due date will be rejected summarily.
7. Applications, which were received prior to this Notification, will not be considered.
8. This Office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by any other service like Courier or delay in delivery, etc., and no correspondence will be entertained after commencement of the process of selection.
9. All rights are reserved with the Appointing Authority to reject or short-list the applications at any stage.
10. If any information is later found to be false and the appointment shall liable to be cancelled and the applicants will be liable to be prosecuted for furnishing such false information.
11. Selection to the posts will be made as per the guidelines and instructions issued by the Hon’ble High Court, from time to time, read with A.P. Last Grade Service Rules and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad.
12. Candidates resorting to bringing any sort of influence on the Appointing Authority will be disqualified summarily.
13. The Appointing Authority reserves the right to cancel the notification without assigning any reason therefor and the Prl.District Judge, Rangareddy District is the ultimate authority to take any decision on any aspect in regard to recruitment to the posts notified in this Notification , which shall be final.
14. Caste/Communal group to which the candidate belongs should invariably be mentioned in the place provided in the application.
15. Selected candidates will have to furnish an undertaking to work in the Court/Residential Office of the Presiding Officer and render domestic help, attend to driving/cooking, etc, duties, as are entrusted to them by the Presiding Officer.
A copy of the Notification, Application Form, Hall Ticket and Proforma of Residential
Certificate could be downloaded from th “ecourts.gov.i.n/rangareddy”
The appointment will be covered by the Contributory Pension scheme and the existing Pension Scheme as per the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980 will not be applicable to them as per G.O.Ms.No.653, 654 and 655 (Pen-I) Department, dt.22.09. 2004 issued by the Government.