Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2012 for IT Officers Chartered Accountants
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment Online Application for 50 Chartered Accountant Vacancies,125 IT Officers, 100 Agriculture Field Officers (in Generalist cadre), 15 Official Language Officers, Technical Officers Civil- 08 and Electrical – 02, 1 Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 35 years for MMGS III and below 32 years for MMGS II. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-12-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree from recognized University with a pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/- in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates) in form of Payment Challan which can be downloaded from the website, in CBS Account No. 06061100068292 with Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008 Branch in the name & style of PSB SO Recruitment Project 2012 13” and must be paid at any branch of Punjab and Sind Bank. Fee can also be paid by using NEFT at any other Bank in Account No 06061100068292 withRajendra Place,New Delhi -110008 Branch in the name & style of PSB SO Recruitment Project 2012 13”.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in educational qualification and Personal Interview taken together.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post online on or before 15-06-2012. After submission of application candidates must take the print out of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.psbindia.com and select the scrolling Recruitment link to open the notification.
2. Select the link for downloading the Payment Challan to apply for the post as per the directions given above.
3. Make payment using Challan or NEFT and revisit the Bank’s website to start the Online Application process.
4. Select the online application form for the desired post to be applied ‘Online Application for Punjab and Sind Bank Probationary Officers’ Recruitment Project 2012-13’ on link to start applying Online.
5. Click on Apply Online link on the following page, fill all marked details carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print out of Application Form and retain it for further use to be produced at the time of Interview if asked for
For More Details visit www.psbindia.com