Applications are invited for appointment to the post of JUNIOR ASSISTANTS carrying the pay scale of Rs. 16400-49870 (R.P.S. 2015) to fill up (24) vacancies, in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Medak at Sangareddy.
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of PROCESS SERVERS to fill up (30) vacancies under A.P. Last Grade Service Rules in the Unit of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Medak at Sangareddy, by direct recruitment.
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of EXAMINER (Cat.11) to fill up (3) vacancies, in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Medak at Sangareddy.
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of TYPIST (Cat.9) carrying the pay scale of Rs. 16400-49870 (R.P.S. 2015) to fill up (10) vacancies, in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Medak at Sangareddy
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of FIELD ASSISTANTS (Cat.10) to fill up (4) vacancies, in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Medak at Sangareddy.
The applications shall be in the prescribed proforma and to be sent by Post/ Registered Post/ Courier. The notification number and post applied shall be mentioned on the cover. NO APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED DIRECTLY. Applications shall be addressed to:
THE PRL. DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, MEDAK AT SANGAREDDY.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS 17-02-2016 UPTO 05-00P.M.
This Notification is available in the following official website:
Click here for Detailed Notification http://ecourts.gov.in/india/telangana/medak/recruitment
That out of (24) posts of Junior Assistants notified, (20) posts are reserved for local candidates and (04) posts are un-reserved (for which both local and non local can compete and get selected as per merit), as per the instructions issued in Para 8(1) (a) of the Presidential Order issued vide G.O.Ms. No.674, Dt. 20-10-1975. The selection and appointment of candidates against BC-E vacancies shall be subject to the result of the orders in Civil Appeal Nos. 2628-2637 of 2010 on the file of Hon’ble Supreme Court of In
2) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
The candidate must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P., State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent Examination. Must have knowledge or qualification in Computer Operation.
No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant in the Medak District Judiciary, if he/ she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu & Urdu. Provided that where sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of the said two languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the District may be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment.
3). AGE LIMIT:-
- The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 34 years as on 01-07-2016.
- The age relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of
Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes; 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen as per rule 12(c) of A. P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
- APPLICATION/ EXAMINATION FEE AS PER HIGH C ROC. NO. 779/2011-RC, Dt. 01-10-2011.
Candidates seeking appointment should send their applications in the prescribed proforma only:THE PRLto. DISTRICTbe addressed&
SESSIONS JUDGE, MEDAK ATby RegdSANGAREDDY”.Post/Courier Service along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) in favour of Prl. District & Sessions Judge, Medak at Sangareddy towards Examination Fee, drawn on State Bank of Hyderabad, payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, Main Branch Sangareddy, Medak District only. The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Physical Handicapped/ Ex. Servicemen are exempted from payment of Fee. The candidates are instructed to mention the particulars of D.D. in the relevant column of the application. Further, the name of the candidate shall be noted on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. The Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- METHOD OF RECRUITMENT:-
- A Written Test of the standard consistent with the minimum general educational qualifications prescribed will be conducted on O.M.R. basis (Technology) of matters on General English, General Knowledge, Judiciary, General Science and General Maths. The successful candidates will have to appear for an oral interview to be intimated later.
- Only such candidates who secure 40% marks for OC category, 35% marks for BC category and 30% marks for SC/ STs categories in the written test will be treated as qualified in the written examination.
- Written examination which is objective in form shall carry 80 marks and oral interview shall carry 20 marks.
- Candidates who are qualified in the written test shall be short listed to the level of 1:10 in order of merit/ reservation for the oral interview.
- The Prl. District Judge, Medak at Sangareddy is the ultimate authority to take decision on any aspect with regard to recruitment and it will be final.
- vi) No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service by direct recruitment, unless, he satisfies the following conditions:
- That he/ she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defects or infirmities rendering unfit for service;
- That his/ her character and antecedents are such as would not disqualify for service
The recruitment shall be subject to the Rule of reservation in favour o
candidates belonging to Ex. Servicemen, Handicapped, SC, ST, BC categories and women, as per rules
The Prl. District & Sessions Judge, Medak at Sangareddy reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies after issuance of the Notification, if the situation warrants
7) LOCAL AREA:
As per G.O.Ms. No.674, G.A.D. (SPFA) Dept., Dt. 20-10-1975 each District of the State shall be regarded as a Local area.
- ATTESTED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING SHOULD BE ENCLOSED TO THE APPLICATION:-
- Certificates of Academic i.e., Intermediate and Technical Qualifications such as marks list, T.C., Study/ Bonafide certificates, Pass Certificate and other certificates to prove their professional skills, if any.
- Certificate evidencing Date of Birth
- Community Certificate i.e., BC/ SC/ ST with groups ( in case of reserved categories issued by authority concerned).
- “Latest Physical disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board, showing the percentage of disability”is to be enclosed by the Physical disability candidates.
- Certificate in respect of Local/ Non-Local candidature in terms of Presidential Order, 1975 i.e., Study Certificate for four (4)years i.e., from Classes VII to X is to enclosed to their applications (or) in case, they have not studied in any educational institution, residence certificate for a period of not less (4) years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the X class examination, in Annexure-I has to be submitted in terms of G.O.P No. 729, G.A.D (SPF-A) Dept., Dt. 01-11-1975.
- Employment Registration Card.
- Ex-servicemen shall enclose Certificates in proof of their service and discharge.
- Demand Draft for Rs.200/- to whom applicable.
- A self addressed stamped cover Rs.25/- with acknowledgement due.
10) Three (3) recent Passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer to be affixed: One is to be affixed at the top of application in the place specified. Another shall be affixed on the Original Hall Ticket and another shall be affixed on the duplicate hall ticket in the space provided.
11) Any other relevant certificates.
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:-
- Appointments will be made only on the basis or Presidential Order issued under Article 371-D of the constitution of India and subject to Rule of Reservation.
- The appointees will be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme and the existing pension scheme as per Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980 will not be applicable to them as per G.O.Ms. No.655 Fin. (Pension-I) Department Dt. 22-09-2004.
- Applications are to be submitted in the proforma prescribed which is appended hereto and applications in any other format will be summarily rejected
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid for the journey performed in connection with recruitment.
- Applications with insufficient information and without certificates and attestation will be summarily rejected.
- Applications which do not contain necessary enclosures as detailed above will be rejected.
- Applications received prior to this notification and after due date will not be considered.
- This office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by any other service like courier or delay in delivery, etc.,
- Mere applying will not give any right to any person to be called for either for Written Examination or for interview as the applications of the candidates will be short listed as per the guidelines issued by the
Hon’ble High Court from time to time.
- Selection will be made as per guideline Court and as per A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules, 2003 and subject to approval rtby. the Hon’ble High
- The appointing authority reserves the right to cancel the notification without assigning any reason therefor.
- Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.