Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and biggest ever project in infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC) and Ludhiana-Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, NOIDA, Ambala, Allahabad(East), Allahabad(West), Mughalsarai, Meerut, Tundla(Agra) and Kolkata. The Durgawati-Sasaram Section is expected to be operationalized shortly in Eastern Corridor.
DFCCIL INVITES applications for recruitment through ON-LINE MODE to the posts of Assistant Manager, Executives, Jr. Executives (Skilled Staff/Technicians) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various disciplines, as per the details given below:
- IMPORTANT DATES:
- FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE REFER TO INSTRUCTIONS UNDER “H ADVERTISEMENT WHILE FILLING UP ON-LINE REGISTRATION FORM AND ALSO THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE MAIN INSTRUCTION PAGE OF THE ON-LINE APPLICATION. THE APPLICATION FORM FOR ALL THE POSTS SHALL BE FILLED IN BY THE CANDIDATES IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY.
- CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED, NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE & TIME AND REGISTER WELL WITHIN THE TIME THEIR APPLICATION. DFCCIL SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE, IF THE CANDIDATES ARE NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION DUE TO LAST MINUTE RUSH.
- * IN CASE, CHANGE IN DATE OF COMPUTER BASED TEST, THE SAME SHALL BE INFORMED ACCORDINGLY.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND MODE OF SELECTION : The candidate should possess the following qualifications for on-line registration of application:
- Post: Assistant Manager –Scale Rs. 24900-50500(IDA) (E-3)
- The candidates having AMIE (with minimum 60% aggregate marks/percentage secure out of total marks) are also eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Manager and Executive.
- The Degree holders with minimum 60% marks (in specified discipline) are also eligible for the post of Executive. However, if any applicant has done diploma and thereafter degree and have secured less than 60% marks in diploma, he/she should be treated as ineligible, irrespective of marks obtained/scored in Degree.The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease. The number of vacancies may be re-distributed depending as per the rule of the Corporation.
- Any Indian National fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
- Existing Departmental candidates of DFCCIL (i.e. presently serving DFCCIL employees) who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply directly and will not require separate permission to apply.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and Ex-Servicemen candidates will be applicable as per the Corporation norms.
- The technical institute awarding degree/diploma/certificate must be recognized either by Central/State Govt. or AICTE or Technical Boards/Universities established by Central/State Govts.