1201 Clerk Vacancies Recruitment 2012 in Indian Bank
Indian bank issued notification for IBPS qualified (Individual Test Cut Off marks would be 24 and above for General and 21 and above for Reserved category candidates) students to apply for 1201 Clerk Vacancies in various states in India. State wise Vacancies are given below.
Important Dates: Payment of Application fees 29.06.2012-13.07.2012. Opening date for Online Registration 29.06.2012. Last Date for Online Registration 13.07.2012. Application Fee Details: General and OBC candidates need pay Rs. 100/- and SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates need to pay Rs. 20/-
SCALE OF PAY:
Scale of Pay : Rs. 7200 - 19300. DA, HRA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Other benefits include Medical Aid, Hospitalization Expenses, Conveyance Expenses, Staff Housing Loan, Staff Vehicle Loan, LFC, and Retirement Benefits, as per Bipartite Settlement / Rules of the Bank amended from time to time.
Six months, this is extendible at the Bank’s discretion.
It is clarified that Persons with Disabilities will have to work only in those Branches/Offices which have posts identified by the Bank as suitable for them. Candidates belonging to Reserved Category, including Persons with Disabilities, for which no reservation has been announced, are free to apply for vacancies announced for General category provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down for General category.
The number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.Candidates will be considered for appointment only for the vacancies at Branches / Offices located in the State /Union Territory for which he/she has applied.
1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
a. NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP:
A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him/her.
b. MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
A pass with 50% or more marks in Higher Secondary examination of 10+2 of the
10+2+3 pattern / Intermediate / Pre University or any equivalent examination / Diploma in Banking recognized by Central / State Government or UT Administration.
For Ex-Servicemen, who do not posses the above qualification, a pass in Service (Departmental) Examination which is recognized as equivalent to Civil Examination not below the level of Matriculation.
1. All Educational Qualifications Shall be from those Boards/Universities/Institutes which are recognized by Govt./UGC as applicable.
2. Candidates should have obtained not less than the minimum IBPS score cut off for the category to which he/she belongs in the Common Written Examination conducted for Clerical cadre in 2011. Candidates should be able to produce the Score card in support of the scores mentioned in the online application form, if called for further selection processes such as Interview.
3. In respect of IBPS examination for which the candidate holds the score card, he/she should have appeared from t h e centre in t h e State/UT for which vacancies he/she now wishes to apply.
4. Candidates should be able to read, write and speak English.
5. Candidates should possess proficiency in the official language of the State/ UT (ability to read, write and speak local / State language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and for which State/UT vacancies they now apply.
6. Candidates should be computer literate or acquire t h e s a m e within six months of joining the Bank
c. CATEGORY-WISE MINIMUM CUT-OFF SCORE IN CWE HELD IN 2011
|Particulars||IBPS Score cut-off for category|
|General||SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/EXSM|
|Test of Reasoning (TR)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of English Language (EN)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of Numerical Ability (NA)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of General Awareness (GA)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of Computer Knowledge (CK)||24 & above||21 & above|