Orders were issued constituting ‘Zoo Authority of Andhra Pradesh’ under A.P. Societies Registration Act, 2001, for better management of all the Zoos and Parks in the State and also for expeditious utilization of the funds released by the Central Zoo Authority as well as State Government with the Memorandum of Association and Bye-laws appended to thereon. The Members of the Zoo Authority of Andhra Pradesh in the reference second read above, are as follows:
1 Hon’ble Minister for Environment, Forests, Science & Technology. Chairman
2 The Spl. Chief Secy. to Govt., EFS&T Dept. Member
3 The Prl. Secy. to Govt., Finance Dept. (or) Representative. Member
4 The Prl. Secy. to Govt., MA & UD Dept. (or) Representative. Member
5 Prl. Chief Conservator of Forests, A.P. Hyderabad. Member
6 Dean, Veterinary Science, Veterinary University. Member
7 Commissioner/Director, Tourism Dept. Member
8 Vice Chancellor, OsmaniaUniversity, Hyderabad. Member
9 Chief Wildlife Warden , A.P. Hyderabad. Member
10 Director of Zoos’ MemberSecretary
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Telangana, Hyderabad has furnished the proposals for constitution of “Zoos and Parks Authority of Telangana (ZAPAT)” consequent to bifurcation of the erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh and creation of Telangana as 29th State of the Indian Union along with Memorandum of Association and Bye-Laws of the proposed Zoos and Parks Authority of Telangana (ZAPAT).
Government, after careful examination, hereby agree with the proposal of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Telangana, Hyderabad and order for constitution of the “Zoos and Parks Authority of Telangana “ (ZAPAT) and also the Governing Body with the following Members:
1 Hon’ble Minister for Forests & Environment. Chairman
2 The Special Chief Secretary to Government/Principal Secretary to Government, EFS&T Dept Member
3 Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Telangana, Hyderabad. Member
4 Chief Wildlife Warden, Telangana. Member
5 Director, Animal Husbandry,Telangana. Member
6 Director, LaCONES, CCMB. Member
7&8 Zoos/Parks expert/NGO to be nominated by Govt. (2 No.) Member
9 Director of Zoos & Parks Member Secretary
4. The Government also approves the “Memorandum of the Association” and the Bye-Laws of Zoos and Parks Authority of Telangana (ZAPAT) submitted by Principal Chief Conservator of Forests. The same are appended to this G.O.
5. The Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (HoFF), Telangana, Hyderabad is requested to take further necessary action.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department.
G.O.Ms.No. 8 Dated:02-08-2014:
1. G.O.Ms.No.105, EFS&T (For.II) Dept., Dt.10-10-2005.
2. G.O.Ms.No.108, EFS&T (For.II) Dept., Dt.17-11-2009.
3. From the Prl. CCF, Telangana, Hyderabad, Lr. Rc.No.644/2014/WL-1, Dated.23-06-2014.