Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana.
Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 04/05/2016
Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 19/05/2016
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
1000 Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
The Examination is likely to be held on 04/06/2016. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
3) The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority
4) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
5)AGE: for 1000 Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2016 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
*As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age). Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following
:- IMPORTANT LEGAL PROVISIONS GOVERNING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
1. Vacancies: The recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified before the examination only. There shall be no waiting list as per G.O. Ms. No. 81 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dated 22/02/1997.
2. Recruitments:- The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the Rules and Instructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the Commission from time to time in terms of respective Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the Recruitment and G.O. Ms. No. 167 Agriculture & Cooperation (Agri.IV) Dept., Dt. 17/04/1997 read with G.O. Ms. No. 311 Agriculture & Cooperation (Agri.IV) Dept., Dt. 25/07/2005, G.O. Ms. No. 25 Agriculture & Cooperation (Agri.IV) Dept., Dt. 29/01/2009 G.O. Ms. No. 202 Agriculture & Cooperation (Agri.IV) Dept., Dt. 07/08/2009 andG.O. Ms. No. 15 Agriculture and Cooperation (Agri.II) Department, Dt. 19/02/2016 and as per Government orders issued from time to time, and other related G.Os, Rules etc., applicable in this regard.
3. Rules: All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are governed by the General Rules of existing State and Subordinate Service Rules, read with the relevant Special Rules applicable to any particular service in the departments. Any guidelines or clarification is based on the said Rules, and, in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant General and Special Rules in force.
4. Constitutional Provisions:- 1000 Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II The Commission is empowered under the provisions of Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India read with relevant laws, rules, regulations and executive instructions and all other enabling legal provisions in this regard to conduct examination for appointment to the posts notified herein, duly following the principle of order of merit with reference to relevant statutory provisions and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself / she herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
5. District / Local:-
The Local Reservations shall be followed as per the Para -8 of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975) read with G.O. Ms. No. 124, General Administration (SPF-A) Department, dated: 07/03/2002 and other orders issued by the Government and within the meaning of Sections 3 and 97 of A.P. State Reorganization Act 06/2014 .
6. Employed:- The persons already in Government Service/ Autonomous bodies/ Government aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are required to inform in writing to the Head of Office / Department, as the case may be and required to submit the “No objection” from the concerned Head of Office / Department to the Commission as and when required to do so.
7. Penal Action:- The Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act 25/97 for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto in respect of this Notification.
8. Caste & Community: Community Certificate issued by the competent authority (obtained from Government of Telangana State) in terms of G.O.Ms No. 58, SW (J) Dept., dt: 12/5/97 read with G.O. Ms. No. 5 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 08/08/2014, G.O. Ms. No. 11 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 17/09/2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 2 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 22/01/2015 should be submitted at appropriate time in respect of SC & ST Candidates. In respect of candidates belonging to Backward Classes are required to produce Community Certificate (BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D& BC-E) from Competent Authority i.e., from Tahsildars in the State of 1000 Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II.
Telangana not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar (G.O. Ms. No. 16 BCW(OP) Dept., Dt. 11/03/2015) and orders and instructions issued by the Government from time to time. As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules, Rule -2(28) Explanation: No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of Schedule Caste.
9. Reservation:- (i)The Reservation and eligibility in terms of General Rule 22 & 22 (A) of State and Subordinate Service Rules are applicable.
(ii) Reservation to Disabled persons is subject to their eligibility to any of the above category of posts and shall be subject to Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the posts. The required extent of deformity and the genuineness of the Medical Certificate and in the case of ambiguity or doubt, the same shall be referred to the Appellate Medical Boards as per the instructions of the Government.
(iii) The Reservation to Women will apply as per General Rules / Special rules.
(iv) Reservation to BC-E group will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation before the Honorable Courts including final orders in Civil Appeal No: (a) 2628-2637 of 2010 in SLP. No. 7388-97 of 2010, dated. 25/03/2010 and orders from the Government.
10. Distance Education:- The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate.
PARA-VI: RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES: Reservation to the Local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificates (from IV Class to X Class or SSC) (OR) Residence Certificate in the Proforma only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be got ready with authorized signature and kept with the candidates to produce as and when required.
DEFINITION OF LOCAL CANDIDATE:- In terms of Para-(7) of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975). “LOCAL CANDIDATE” means a candidate for direct recruitment to any post in relation to that Local areas where he/she has studied in Educational Institution(s) for not less than four consecutive academic years prior to and including the year in which he/she appeared for S.S.C or its equivalent examination. If however, he/she has not studied in any educational institution and obtained SSC or its equivalent qualification or Open School, Private Study basis, he/she has to produce residential certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
i) In case any Candidate who does not fall within the scope of above then, if he/she has studied for a period of not less than seven years prior to and inclusive of the year in which he/she has studied SSC or its equivalent qualification, he/she will be regarded as local candidate on the basis of the maximum period out of the said period of seven years and where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas or equal such local area where he/she has studied last in such equal periods will be taken for determining the local candidature. Similarly, if he/she has not studied during the above said period in any Educational Institution(s) and obtained private study the place of residence during the above period will be taken into consideration and local candidature determined with reference to the maximum period of residence or in the case of equal period where he/she has resided last in such equal periods.
ii) If the claim for local candidature is based on study, the candidate is required to produce a certificate from the Educational Institution(s) where he/she has studied during the said 4/7-year period. If, however, it is based on residence, a certificate should be obtained from an officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of Tahsildar or Deputy Tahsildar in independent charge of Mandal.
iii) If, however, a candidate has resided in more than one Mandal during the relevant four/seven years period but within the same District as the case may be separate certificates from the Tahsildar exercising jurisdiction have to be obtained in respect of different areas.
(A) Residence Certificate will not be accepted, if a candidate has studied in any educational institution upto S.S.C. or equivalent examination, such candidates have to produce study certificates invariably. The candidates, who acquired Degree from Open Universities without studying SSC / Matriculation or equivalent in Educational Institutions, have to submit Residence Certificate only. Educational institutions means a recognized institution by the Government / University / Competent Authority.