Commissioner, CAD, Hyderabad has informed that the following process is to be done at State level for the clearance of Modernization of Medium Irrigation Projects, New Minor Irrigation Projects and New Lift Irrigation Schemes by the Central Water Commission, Government of India for TILIP-II.
1. To constitute a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) at State level for approval of Modernization of Medium Irrigation Projects, New Minor Irrigation Projects and New Lift Irrigation Schemes.
2. After approval by the TAC at State level, State Govt. has to accord investment clearance for the above schemes.
3. A copy of Proceedings/Minute of TAC and copy of the investment clearance of the State Govt. has to be submitted to the Director, PP (N&S), CWC, New Delhi for issue of the prerequisite certificate for the projects as per Central Govt. norm. This will enable State Govt. to get reimbursement for the externally aided projects.
2. Government after careful examination, hereby constitutes the State Technical Advisory Committee with the following members.
1. Engineer-in-Chief (Irrigation) -Chairman
2. Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation, Godavari Basin -Member
3. Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation, Krishna Basin -Member
4. Chief Engineer, Hydrology -Member 5. VC&MD, TSIDC, Telangana – Member
6. State Project Director, TILIP – Member & Convener
3. The Technical Advisory Committee will examine the aspects of Hydrology, water balance and BC ratio etc., for the Medium Irrigation Projects, New Minor Irrigation Projects and New Lift Irrigation Schemes for TILIP-II and necessary approvals for these projects.
4. The Engineer-in-Chief (Irrigation) is requested to take necessary action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
Irrigation & CAD Department- TILIP- Constitution of State Technical Advisory Committee for approval of Medium Irrigation Projects, New Minor Irrigation Projects and New Lift Irrigation Schemes for TILIP, Phase- II- Orders – Issued. IRRIGATION & CAD (MIG) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 137. Date:05-03-2015 Read the following.
1. From the Commissioner, CAD, Lr. No. Com/CAD/APILIP-II/ DEE/TAC/101/2014, Dated:16-08-2014.
2. From the SPD, APILIP & Commissioner, CAD (FAC), Lr. No.Com/CAD/ APILIP-II/ DEE/ TAC/101/2014, Dated:08-01-2015