Applications are invited through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on WEBSITE (www.tslprb.in) from 11-01-2016 to 04-02-2016 for recruitment to the following posts. The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket one week before the date of Preliminary Written Test, which will be held on 03-04-2016 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. The number of vacancies indicated is only tentative and is liable for change without giving any notice. TSLPRB reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
The Candidates who are desirous and eligible may apply through ON-LINE mode only by satisfying themselves with the eligibility conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:-
1) The applicants are required to go through the Notification carefully and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely ONLINE. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise the application form will not be accepted.
2) The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (here in after referred as Board) is not responsible, for any discrepancy in the application particulars while Page 2 of 40 Rc.No. 151/Rect./Admn-1/2015, dtd. 31-12-2015 submitting the form through online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions in their own interest and to verify the contents before submitting the online application.
3) The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / submitting the application form online. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer.
4) Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Board under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form before submission. If any lapse is detected at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature will be rejected.
5) The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the prescribed time shall only be considered and the Board will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
6) The applicants must compulsorily upload his/her scanned photo and signature through jpg /jpeg format. The size of the scanned photo should not be more than 50 kb.
7) The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website. In case at a later date if it is found that any false information is provided, punitive action will be taken as per law.
8) All the testimonials issued by the competent authorities shall compulsorily be produced as and when required. If the candidate fails to produce the same, his candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence.
9) The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational qualifications, community etc., are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and certificates produced, subject to verification and satisfaction of the Board. Mere admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for selection. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserve the right to reject his / her candidature at any stage of the selection without giving any notice
1 Adilabad 157 185
2 Karimnagar 130 163
3 Warangal Commissionerate 23 0
4 Warangal Rural 123 0 Rc.No. 151/Rect./Admn-1/2015, dtd. 31-12-2015
5 Khammam 121 153
6 Mahaboobnagar 144 4
7 Nalgonda 167 117
8 Cyberabad 166 533
9 Ranga Reddy 29 47
10 Hyderabad City 506 1365
11 Medak 129 118
12 Nizamabad 115 75
Total 1810 2760
Women Reservation :
33 1/3 % of vacancies in each category are reserved for women for the Post code No. 21 and 10 % of vacancies in each category are reserved for women for the Post code No. 22 under direct recruitment. In the event of non-availability of eligible and suitable women candidates, the vacancies reserved for them shall not be carried forward to the succeeding recruitment and shall be filled up by men candidates of respective category. The reservation for women will be a horizontal reservation following principle of
sufficiency i.e, the reservation of women candidates shall be adjusted proportionately in the respective category to which the women candidate belongs.
5) Rules Governing the posts :-
a) The recruitment to the posts of Police Department (post code nos. 21, 22, 23 & 24) is being made as per the provisions of the APP (SCT) Rules, 1999 (Adaptation Order) 2015 issued by the Government of Telangana in G.O. Ms. No. 96 Home (Legal) Department dated. 31-12-2015 and the amendments thereon.
b) Recruitment to the posts of SPF department (post code no. 25) is being made as per the provisions of G.O. Ms. No.208, Home (Pol.F) Department dated 20-08-1997 r/w G.O.Ms.No.135 Home (Legal-II) Department, dated 14-06-2013 and further amendments thereon, as applicable to the State of Telangana as per A.P. Re-organization Act, 2014. Page 5 of 40 Rc.No. 151/Rect./Admn-1/2015, dtd. 31-12-2015
c) Recruitment to the posts of Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department (post code no. 26) is being made as per the provisions of Fire Subordinate Service Rules, 1992 issued in G.O. Ms. No. 568 Home (Prisons-A) Department dated 24-11- 1992 read with G.O. Ms. No. 98 Home (Prisons-A) Department dated 12-05-2008 and G.O. Ms. No. 110 G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dated 28-02-2008 read with G.O. Ms. No. 216 G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dated 17-04-2008, as applicable to the State of Telangana as per A.P. Re-organization Act, 2014.
6) i) Special Representation (Reservation) :-
The rule of Special Representation (Reservation) i.e., BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, SC, ST, and Ex-Servicemen, as provided in Rule 22 of State & Subordinate Service Rules, 1996, as applicable to the State of Telangana, shall be applicable to all the above categories of posts except in the case of 75% vacancies in the Scheduled Areas of the State of Telangana of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Civil). The 75% vacancies in the Scheduled Areas of the State of Telangana of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Civil) will be filled up with the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes who are domiciled in the Scheduled Areas of Mahaboobnagar, Adilabad, Warangal and Khammam districts.
ii) The vacancies reserved for special categories i.e., Meritorious Sports Personnel (MSP); National Cadet Corps (NCC); Home Guard (HG); Children of Police Personnel (CPP); Children of Deceased & Incapacitated police personnel (CDI); and Children of Special Protection Force members (CSPF) shall be adjusted in a horizontal manner i.e., the reservation of Special Category candidates shall be adjusted proportionately in the respective
communal category to which the candidate belongs. Pertaining to Backward Classes, SC & ST
7) Relaxation in upper age limit (as given in para 10 (B) (b)) and / or reservation to ‘BC-E group’ will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation pending before the Honourable Courts including final orders in Civil Appeal No(s). 2628-2637 of 2010 in SLP No.7388-97 of 2010 dated 25-03-2010 and orders from the Government from time to time.
8) Creamy Layer :
In terms of G.O.Ms.No.8, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department dated 13-11-2014 of Government of Telangana, the candidates claiming to be belonging to Backward Classes have to produce a Certificate regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the competent authority (Tahsildar). The Certificate of exclusion Page 6 of 40
Rc.No. 151/Rect./Admn-1/2015, dtd. 31-12-2015 from Creamy Layer has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates. B.C. Candidates whose Parent’s income is less than 6.00 Lakhs per annum come under NonCreamy Layer.
a) The candidates belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes should submit the “Community & Date of Birth Certificate” issued by the competent authority (obtained from Government of Telangana State) to avail relaxation in age as per Annexure IV. The certificate must have been issued by the
competent authority in terms of G.O.Ms.No.58, SW (J) Dept., dt.12-05-1997 r/w G.O.Ms.No.5 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept.,dt.08-08-2014, G.O.Ms.No.11 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept.,dt.17-09-2014 and G.O.Ms.No.2 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept.,dt.22-01-2015 inrespect of SC & ST candidates and vide G.O.Ms.No.16, BCW (OP) Dept.,dt.11-03- 2015 and G.O.Ms.No.34 BCW (OP) Dept.,dt.08-10-2015 in respect of candidates belonging to Backward Classes issued by the competent authority i.e., from Tahsildars in the State of Telangana, not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar.b) Only those candidates belonging to Backward Classes and who do not belong to the section of ‘Creamy layer’ as defined in G.O.Ms.No.8, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department dated 13-11-2014 of Government of Telangana are eligible to avail quota of reservation. They should submit the certificate regarding their exclusionfrom the Creamy Layer from the competent authority (Tahsildar) along with Community Certificate as stated above. In case of failure to produce the Certificate on the day of verification of certificates, the candidate’s Candidature will be treated under “Open Competition”, if otherwise eligible.
9) The requisite educational qualification, age, physical standards, procedure to be followed for selection etc are given below. The candidates must read the instructions given in this notification as well as “Instructions for filling the online application” carefully in their own interest.
10) Eligibility Conditions:
A. For the posts mentioned against Post Code nos. 21 and 22, men and women are eligible; for Post Code nos. 23 to 26 only men are eligible. Page 7 of 40
Rc.No. 151/Rect./Admn-1/2015, dtd. 31-12-2015
B. Age Limit:
a) 1) For the post code nos. 21 to 25:
(i) Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1
st July, 2015 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1990 and not later than 1st July, 1997.
(ii) For Home Guards, a person who, as on the date of notification, has been on duty as Home Guard for a minimum duration of 360 days within a period of two years and who is still continuing his service as Home Guard, must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 33 y ars as on 1st July,2015 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1982 and not later than 1st July, 1997.
2) For the post code no. 26 : Must have attained the age of 18 years and must
not have attained the age of 33 years as on 1st July, 2015 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1982 and not later than 1st July, 1997. NOTE:- The Government vide G.O.Ms.No. 86, Home (Legal) Dept., dtd. 21-12- 2015 has raised the upper age limit by (3) years for a period of one year fromthe date of issue of G.O. Accordingly, (3) years has been added above.