GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA ABSTRACT Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act 2014 —Registration of a new company in the name of “Telangana State Police Housing Corporation Limited”— Permission accorded — Orders—Issued. HOME ( SERVICES—III) DEPARTMENT.
G.O.MS.No. 20. Dated: 08-04-2015 Under the provisions of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, the
existing Andhra Pradesh State Police Housing Corporation Ltd., which is in Schedule IX, is required to be bifurcated into two separate entities, so as to take care of the activities of the Company in the Telangana State, on the formal demerger of the A.P. State Police Housing Corporation limited.
2. Accordingly, Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permission for the incorporation & registration of a new Public Limited Company for the Telangana State under the Companies Act, 2013, with the
Nomenclature of the “Telangana State Police Housing Corporation Limited”,(TSPHC), subject to availability of name or any other similar name made available by the Registrar of Companies, Hyderabad, with an authorized share capital of Rs. 1.50 Crores and paid up capital of the Company of Rs.5.0 lakhs which shall be divided into
500 equity shares of Rs.1,000/- each.
Government also hereby nominate the following as the Share-holders of the new Company.
1. Governor of Telangana State. 494 Shares.
2. Principal Secretary / Secretary, Home Department, Telangana State– ( Chairman ) . One Share
3. Principal Secretary, Finance Dept., Telangana State.One Share
4. Director General of Police, Telangana State. One Share
5. Joint Managing Director, (Telangana State), A.P. State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. One Share
6. Director General, Prisons. Telangana State. One Share
7. Director General, Fire Services. Telangana State. One Share
4. The Joint Managing Director ( Telangana ), o/o Andhra Pradesh State Police Housing Corporation Limited, Hyderabad, is nominated to sign the incorporation papers for the new Company on behalf of Governor of Telangana State and to represent the Government in all the meetings of the Company.
5. The expenditure for the incorporation of the new Company and for the paid up capital of Rs. 5.00 lakhs ( Rupees five lakhs only ) shall be met out of the funds of the Andhra Pradesh State Police Housing Corpn.ltd.,( Telangana Division ) subject to reimbursement from the Government of Telangana.
6. The Joint Managing Director (Telangana), o/o A.P. State Police Housing Corporation Limited, Hyderabad, is requested to take immediate necessary action accordingly and to furnish compliance report in the matter.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA )