Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Telangana, Hyderabad has requested the Government to Constitute the State Level Advisory Group (SAG) for considering the proposals for diversion of forest land under Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980 and to nominate the members to State Level Advisory Group from the Revenue Dept., Forest Dept., Planning and /or Finance Dept. He has also requested to nominate Sri Elusing Meru, Chief Conservator of Forests (FCA) as the Nodal Officer under F(C) Act, 1980.
2. In view of the circumstances reported and requests made by the Prl. Chief Conservator of Forests, Telanga, Hyderabad and as per the guidelines
issued by GoI, the Government hereby constitute State Level Advisory Group (SAG) with the following composition for consideration of the proposals on diversion of forest land, under Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980:-
1. The Addl. Prl. Chief Conservator of Forests (Central). – Chairman
2. Special Secretary to Government, EFS&T Dept. Telangana Secretariat, Hyderabad. – Member
3. Additional/Joint Secretary to Government, Revenue Department, Telangana Secretariat, Hyderabad. – Member
4. Additional/Joint Secretary to Government, Finance Dept.,Telangana Secretariat, Hyd. – Member
5. Representatives of the concerned department whose proposal is being examined. – Member
6. Nodal Officer i.e., Forest Dept. O/o PCCF (HoFF), Hyd. – Member Secretary
3. Apart from the above members, the State Level Advisory Group (SAG) as per its convenience/requirement may invite concerned User Agency /
Department / Project Authorities, as a Special Invitee, so as to explain their point of view with regards to the proposals submitted by them or to provide up-to-date information in the matter, to enable the Advisory Group to take appropriate decisions.
4. The Departments of Revenue, Finance are requested to nominate one Officer as mentioned at Sl.No. 3, and 4 in paragraph 2, and depute one
individual Officer to attend every meeting of the Advisory Group, regularly, as and when conducted.
5. This order does not require the concurrence of Finance Department.
Forest Department – Constitution of State Level Advisory Group for consideration of proposals for diversion of forest land under Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980 – Orders – issued G.O. Ms. No. 6 Dated:17.07.2014
From the Prl. Chief Conservator of Forests, Telangana, Hyderabad, Lr. No. SAG/2014 – F1, dt. 25.6.2014