GOV ERNMENT OF TELANGANA ABSTRACT PUBLIC SERVICES – Revision of Pay Scales – Recommendation of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Orders – Issued G.O.MS.No. 25. Dated:18-03-2015.
The Government orders were issued con stituting Pay Revision Commission, appointin g Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner andlaying down the terms of reference of the Commission.
2. The Pay Revision Com mission submitted its Report to Government on 29-05-2014
and recommended, inter-alia, the following in regard to Revised Pay Scales a nd fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales:
(a) To continue the concept of Master Scale.
(b) To merge the Dearness Allowance as on 01.07.2013, i.e., 63.344% sanctioned in the Government order second read above, in the pay.
(c) A revised master scale of Rs.13000-390-14170-430-15460-470-16870-510-
18400-550-20050-590-21820-640-23740-700-25840-760-28120-8 20-30580-880-33220-950-36070-1030-39160-1110-42490-1190-46060-127 0-49870-1360-53950-1460-58330-1560-63010-1660-67990-1760-73270-1 880-78910-2020-84970–2160–91450– 2330- 100770-2520–110850(80).
(d) To continue the existing 32 grades and 80 segments of the Re vised Master Scale.
(e) A fitment benefit o f 29% for fixing the pay in the Revised Pay Sca les.
(f) To sanction five stagnation increments beyond the time scale in all grades in the event of stagnation.
(g) The Revised Pay Scalesshould come into force from 1.7.2013 and as regards giving monetary benefit, the Commission left to the Government the date from which it would come into effect keeping in view its resource position and the demands on those resources.
3. Government, vide G.O. fourth read above, constituted a High Power Committee to process the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission and also to hold necessary consultations in that regard with the Service Associations. The High Power Committee, accordingly initiated the consultative process and completed its meetings with major employees associations. The Chairman of the High Power Committee has briefed the Government in regard to the deliberations of the Committee on 05-02-2015.
4. Government held discussions with the Chairman and Members of the Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers and Workers of Telangana, and the Representatives of Telangana Secretariat Employees on 05-02-2015 in regard to implementation of the major recommendations of the PRC. It was agreed that:
(i) A fitment benefit of 43% would be given for fixing the pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 as against the fitment benefit of 29% recommended by the Tenth Pay Revision Commission. The Dearness Allowance of 63.344% as on 01-07-2013 will be merged in the pay as recommended by PRC.
(ii) The Revised Pay Scales will be implemented notionally from 01.07.2013 with monetary benefit from 02.06.2014.
(iii) The benefit of the Revised Pay Scales 2015 will be paid in cash for the salary of March, 2015 payable in April, 2015.
(iv) The other demands of the Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers and Workers, Telangana and Telangana Secretariat employees will be placed before the High Power Committee constituted vide G.O. 4thread above.
5. Government, in pursuance of the above agreement, decided to implement the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission indicated in Para (2) above with the modifications as indicated in para (4) above and accordingly order the following on the Revised Pay Scales and fixation in the Revised Pay Scales.
6. (i) The Revised Master Scale shall be Rs.13000-390-14170-430-15460-470-
16870-510-18400-550-20050-590-21820-640-23740-700-25840-760-28120-820-30580-880-33220-950-36070-1030-39160-1110-42490-1190-46060-1270-49870-1360-53950-1460-58330-1560-63010-1660-67990-1760-73270-1880-78910-2020-84970 – 2160– 91450– 2330- 100770-2520–110850(80).
(ii) The existing 32 Grades shall continue with80 segments in the Revised Master Scale.
(iii) The Revised Scales of Pay shall be as set out in Schedule-I to the Notification appended to this order against each of the corresponding existing pay scales specified therein. These scales shall be common to all the employees in various categories except where specified otherwise in the Departmental Pay Schedule (Schedule-II) appended to the Notification. Holders of posts not included in Schedule-II will be governed by the Revised Pay Scales corresponding to the present scales as shown in the Schedule-I.
(iv) The requests for any further revision of pay scales for the categories already included in the Schedule-II shall not be entertained in any case.
7. (i) The Revised Pay Scales, 2015 shall be deemed to have come into forceon and from01.07.2013. The monetary benefit shall be allowed from02-06-2014.
(ii) The salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 will be paid in cash from the month of March, 2015, payable in April, 2015.
(iii) As regards the arrears of salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately.
(iv) Interim Relief paid from 01-01-2014 to 01-06-2014 shall not be recovered. Interim Relief paid for the period beyond 02-06-2014shall be adjusted from the monetary benefit payable on account of implementation of Revised Pay Scales.
8. The Pay of the employee in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 shall be fixed witheffect from 01.07.2013 or any other subsequent date in accordance with the option exercised as per the rules in the appended Notification. The Rules for exercise ofoption and fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales are notified in the Notificationappended to this order.
9. The Revised Pay Scales shall apply to –
(a) all employees of the State Government;
(b) the employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, who are in receipt of pay in a regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2010; and
(c) the Work-charged Establishment in receipt of pay in a regular pay scalein the Revised Pay Scales of 2010.
10. (a) Wherever statutory Notifications are required to be issued for applying these
orders to the employees other than Government employees, theAdministrative Departments of the Secretariat concerned shall issuesuch Notifications.
(b) Separate orders will be issued in regard to Officers and Staff of the HighCourt of the Judicatureat Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh.
11. (a) The Revised Pay Scales, 2015 will not apply to the teaching and otherstaff in Government Colleges, including Medical Colleges, Government Aided Private Colleges who are drawing pay in the RevisedUGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales.
(b) The Revised Pay Scales, 2015 will also not apply to the officers of theA.P. Higher Judicial Service and A.P. State Judicial Service who aregoverned by the recommendations of the First National Judicial Pay Commission and subsequent pay revisions.
12. (a) The Revised Pay Scales, 2015 will not apply to the persons who were re-employed before 1st July, 2013 and are continuing on re-employment beyond that date.
(b) The Revised Pay Scales, 2013 will not apply to the employees of Industrial and Commercial undertakings of the Government, Contingent Establishment both full time and part time and employees who are engaged on contract and or on out sourcing basis.
13. In respect of employees of Public Sector Undertakings and Cooperative Societies, the same procedure as was done with last Pay Revision shall befollowed.
14. In respect of employees who are already enjoying the benefits of Automatic Advancement Scheme, the Pay shall be fixed in the corresponding revised scales of Automatic Advancement Grades in accordance with these instructions.
15. All Government employees who are required to exercise their option in terms of these orders are requested to keep in view the implications of such orders of Government revising House Rent Allowance, Additional House Rent Allowance and Gratuity.
16. In case of employees who opt to continue in the existing pay scales, the Interim Relief shall cease to be paid with effect from 01.03.2015.
17. The Interim Relief shall not be included as pay for the purpose of fixation in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
18. Government also hereby order that all the employees falling under Grade-I toGrade – XXXII are entitled for five stagnation increments beyond the time scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015. These stagnation increments shall be treated as incrementsfor all purposes such as fixation of pay on promotion / Automatic Advancement Scheme, Pension etc.
19. The above orders are issued in so far as the recommendations relating to thescales of pay, pay fixation and other related matters are concerned. Orders shall be issued separately covering the other recommendations of the Pay Revision Commissionregarding Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Additional House RentAllowance in lieu of rent free quarters, City Compensatory Allowance and otherAllowances, Special Pays, Automatic Advancement Scheme, Loans and Advances, Pension, terminal benefits and related matters.
20. All Drawing Officers shall take immediate action for fixing the pay of all Gazetted and Non-Gazetted Officers whose pay and allowances are drawn by Heads of Offices in their substantive as well as officiating posts. In the case of Heads of Departments, the pay shall be fixed by the Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad under intimation to the administrative department of the Secretariat concerned.
21. The following Notification shall be published in the Telangana Gazette:
In exercise of the powers conferred by the Proviso to article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Telangana hereby makes the following rules, namely:-
1. Short title, commencement and application:
(1) These rules may be called the Telangana Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015.
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st July, 2013.
(3) These rules shall apply to all the Government employees whether temporary,
regular or permanent appointed before 1st July, 2013.
In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires –
(1) basicpay means pay as defined in Fundamental Rule 9 (21) (a) (i).
(2) existing emoluments means the aggregate of:-
(a) (i) the basic pay including the stagnation increments if any, in the existing scale of pay as on 1st July, 2013 or on any other date of entry into the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 according to clause (b) of sub rule (1) of rule 5;
(ii) personal pay sanctioned under Rule 9 (23) (a) of the Fundamental Rules or Rule 7 (40) (a) of the Hyderabad Civil Service Rules, as the case maybe;
(iii) personal pay sanctioned in pursuance of proviso (iii) under rule 6 (b) of the Revised Scales of Pay,2010 to the extent such personal pay has not been absorbed in increases in pay on promotion till the date of entry into the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
(b) dearness allowance admissible at the rate which existed on the 1st July,2013 appropriate to the basic pay referred to in sub-rule 2 (a) (i);
(3) existing scale of pay means the Revised Pay Scales, 2010;
(4) Revised Pay Scales, 2015 means the Revised Pay Scales set out in column (4) in Schedule-I or in column (4) in Schedule-II, as the case may be.
3. Revised Pay Scales, 2015:
(1) Except as otherwise provided in sub-rule- (2), the existing scales of pay specified in column (2) of Schedule-I shall be revised as specified in the corresponding entry in column (4) of the said schedule.
(2) Where, in the case of any post on an existing scale of pay specified in column (2) of Schedule-I, a revised scale of pay other than the revised scale of pay specified in the corresponding entry in column (4) of Schedule I is specified in column (4) of Schedule-II, the revised scale of pay so specified in column (4) of Schedule-IIshall apply.
4. Date of entitlement to the Monetary Benefit:
No Government employee who enters into the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 before 02-06-2014 shall be entitled to any monetary benefit for any period prior to that date.
5. Principles for exercising option:
(1) Subject to other provisions of this rule, a Government employee holding a post under the Government on 1st July, 2013, the scale of which is revised may opt:
(a) to remain in the existing scale of pay, or
(b) to draw pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 either from 1stJuly, 2013or from the date on which he earns his next increment in the existing scale of pay, but not beyond 30-06-2014.
(c) Employees whose date of increment in the existing scale happens to be 01-07-2013, shall be allowed option to get their pay fixed in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 as indicated below:
Eitherbased on the pay in the existing scale as on 01-07-2013 excluding the increment which is due on 01-07-2013.
Based on the pay in the existing scale including the increment due on 01-07-2013.
(2) A Government employee, who is entitled to exercise option under sub-rule (1) shall do so within a period of 6 (six) months from the date of publication of these rules in the Telangana Gazette. The option once exercised shall be final.
(3) (a) If a Government employee does not exercise his option in writing within the
time specified in sub-rule (2), he shall be deemed to have opted to the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 01-07-2013.
(b) If a Government employee exercises option to enter into the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from a date beyond 30-06-2014, such option shall be deemed to be invalid and shall be governed by sub-rule (3) (a) of this rule.
(4) A Government employee shall exercise his option in respect of the post held by him on the 1stJuly, 2013 and also in respect of each of the lower posts which he would have held on that day but for his holding the higher posts.
(5) Every Government employee shall exercise his option in writing in the form specified in the Annexure and shall communicate it in triplicate to,
(a) the head of office in which he is for the time being working at the timeof giving the option if he is a non-Gazetted Officer or a Gazetted Officerwhose salary is drawn by the head of his office;
(b) the next superior officer, if he is the Head of the Office;
(c) the Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad if he is the Head of the
and obtain an acknowledgment of its receipt.
(6) In a case where the date of increment in the existing scale of pay of a Government employee is altered or the circumstances that existed on thedate of exercise of option are materially altered by any order of theGovernment or other authority, he may exercise a revised option withina period of one month from the date of receipt of the relevant order.
(7) Such of the employees who are either on leave or on deputation/ForeignService or under suspension on the date of issue of these orders andcould not join duty before the expiry of the last date for exercising option, are allowed to exercise option to the Revised Pay Scales, 2015within a period of one month from the date of joining duty after the expiry of the leave or on return from deputation out of India or reinstatement after suspension, as the case may be.
(8) A Government employee who retired on or after 1stJuly, 2013but before the date of publication of these rules in the TelanganaGazette may exercise option under this rule within a period of six months from the date of receipt of the communication in that behalf by him from the Head of Department of Office in which he was employed.
(9) In the case of a Government employee who died while in service on or after the 1st July, 2013 or who expired before the last date for the exercise of option under sub rule (2) his legal heirs may exercise option in the manner set out in sub-rule (8) of this rule.
6. Principles of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015:
Notwithstandinganything in the Fundamental Rules or in the Hyderabad Civil Service Rules, the principles which shall govern the fixation of pay of a Government employee who opts to the relevant revised pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 shall be as follows:
(a) An amount representing forty three (43%) percent of the Basic Pay referred to in Rule 2(2)(a)(i) above, be added to the existing emoluments referred to in Rule 2 above;
(b) After the existing emoluments are increased as required by clause(a), the pay shall be fixed in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 at the stage next above the amount of the existing emoluments as so increased irrespective whether the amount of the existing emoluments as so increased is a stage or not in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
(i) if the amount of the existing emoluments as so increased under clause(a) is less than the minimum of the Revised Pay Scales, 2015, the pay shall be fixed at the minimum of that scale;
(ii) if the amount of the existing emoluments as so increased under clause(a)is more than the maximum of the Revised Pay Scales, 2015, the pay shall be fixed at the maximum of that scale, the difference shall be treated as Personal Pay to be absorbed in future rises in pay. If it could not be absorbed, it shall be continued to be paid till the date of cessation of duties.
(c) The short fall if any, in the sum total of pay and other allowances in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 compared to the pay and other allowances in the existing scale shall be allowed as Personal Pay to be absorbed in future increases.
(d)(i)A Government employee who is on leave without leave salary on 01-07 -2013, is entitled to get the pay fixed with effect from the date of entry into the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 and he shall be entitled for monetary benefit from the date of assumption of duty or 02-06-2014whichever is later.
(ii) A Government employee who is under suspension on 01-07-2013 isentitled to get his pay fixed in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from thedate of entry into the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 based on the pay on thedate preceding his suspension. However he shall continue to draw subsistence allowance based on the existing scale of pay. In case ofreinstatement after 01-07-2013, the monetary benefit of Revised PayScales, 2015, accrues with effect from 02-06-2014 or date of reinstatement whichever is later. His pay in Revised Pay
Scales, 2015for the period of suspension shall be subject to final outcome of thedecision on the period of suspension.
(e) Where an employee is covered by an order of stoppage of increments without cumulative effect on the date of entry into the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 and opted for the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from a date which falls within the period during which the orders imposing the penalty of stoppage of increment is operative, his pay shall be fixed in the following manner:
(i) based on the actual pay drawn by him on the date of entry into the Revised Pay Scales, 2015; and
(ii) based on the presumptive pay, that is, the pay which he would have drawn on the date of entry into the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 but for stoppage of the increments.
He shall draw the pay as fixed under clause (i) above based on the pay drawn by him on that date of entry into the Revised Pay Scales, 2015until the expiry of the period during which the order imposing the penalty of stoppage of increments is operative and the pay as fixed in clause (ii) above on the presumptive pay after the expiry of the period covered by the stoppage of increments.
(f) The principles of fixation of pay laid in this rule shall apply to substantive, officiating and temporary holders of Government posts.
(g)(i) Where the pay of a Government employee in a higher officiating or temporary post as fixed in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 is less than or equal to the pay fixed in the lower post, his pay in the higher post shall be fixed at the stage next above his substantive pay in the lower post.
(ii) Where a Government employee exercises option to remain in the existing scale of pay in respect of a post held by him in an officiatingcapacity, for the purpose of regulation of pay in that scale under Fundamental Rule 22 or 31, his substantive pay shall be the substantive pay which he would have drawn had he remained in the existing scale of pay in respect of the permanent post on which he holds a lien or would have held a lien, had his lien not been suspended.
(iii) Where a Government employee who had actually officiated in higher post prior to 01.07.2013 in a regular capacity but who stood reverted to the lower post on the crucial date of 01.07.2013 for want of vacancy and who would be re-promoted on or before 30.06.2014 shall be allowed the benefit of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 in the higher category subject to thefollowing conditions:
(1) The employee should have held the post prior to 01.07.2013 in the regular capacity and stood reverted to the lower post on the date for want of vacancy.
(2) On subsequent appointment to the post after 01.07.2013 the employee should draw pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
(3) Pay in such cases, shall be fixed in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015in accordance with the principles laid down in proviso to Fundamental Rule 22 / Rule 34 of Hyderabad Civil Service Rules notionally treating the employee to have held the higher post on 01.07.2013 and elected to the Revised Scale of Pay from that date. In other words, the employee should be deemed to have held the post in question on 01.07.2013and elected to the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 01.07.2013 only.
(4) The pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 shall be fixed in accordance with the principles of pay fixation laid down in these rules on the basis of the pay which he would have drawn in the pre-revised scales had he been holding that post on 01.07.2013.
(5) The subsequent increments shall be allowed in accordance with the rule 7 of the TelanganaRevised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015.
(6) The monetary benefit shall be allowed from the date of actual re-promotion or 02.06.2014 whichever is later.
(7) Where the pay of such employee on re-promotion to the higher post after 01.07.2013 happens to be less than what would be admissible at the stage next above his substantive pay, the pay in the higher post shall befixed at the stage next above his pay in the lower post.
(h) The principles of fixation of pay laid down in this rule shall not apply toa Government employee who elects to remain in the existing scale of pay.
7. Date of next increment in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015:
The next increment of a Government employee whose pay in the Revised Pay Scales
of 2015 is fixed on 1st July, 2013 in accordance with the principles specified inrule 6 shall be on the date on which he would have drawn his increment had hecontinued in the existing scale of pay.
(i) in the case of employees whose date of increment is 01.07.2013and who opt to get pay fixed without getting increment on 01.07.2013 in the existing scales, the next increment shall be allowed in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 with effect from 01.07.2013 after the pay is fixed with effect from 01.07.2013 in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
(ii) in the case of employees whose date of increment is 01.07.2013 and who opt to get pay fixed after getting increment on 01.07.2013 in the existing scale, the next increment shall be allowed in the Revised Pay Scales,2015 on completion of the service required to earn increment.
(iii) in the case of employee whose pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015is fixed on the 1stJuly, 2013 at the same stage as that fixed for another Government employee junior to him in the same cadre, and drawing pay at a lower stage than his pay in the existing scale of pay, prior to that date, the next increment shall be deemed to have accrued on the same date as admissible to his junior, if the date of increment of the junior is earlier.
(iv) in the case of employee whose pay is fixed under Proviso (i) under Rule6 (b), the date of next increment shall accrue on the date on which his junior gets his increment in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
(v) in the case of Government employee who has reached maximum of thepre-revised scale and has exhausted all the stagnation increments beyond the maximum of the time scale and stagnated for less than one year on1stJuly, 2013, the next increment shall be allowed on completion of oneyear from the date on which he has reached that stage.
(vi) in the case of Government employee who has reached maximum of thepre-revised scale and has exhausted all the stagnation increments beyondthe maximum of the scale and stagnated for more than one year on01.07.2013, the next increment shall be allowed on 01.07.2013.
8. In the event of stagnation, fivestagnation increments shall be allowed beyond the time scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015. These stagnation increments shall betreated as regular increments for all purposes such as fixation of pay on promotion/Automatic Advancement Scheme, Pension etc.
9. Power to remove difficulties:
If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of these rules, the Government may by order make such provisions or give such directions as appear to them to be necessary for removing the difficulty.
10. Effect of other Rules:
(1) No rules made or deemed to have been made under proviso to Article309 of the Constitution shall, in so far as those are inconsistent withany of the provisions of these rules, have any effect.
(2) Save as otherwise provided in these rules, these rules shall be in addition to any other rules made or deemed to have been made under the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution.
11. Any pay fixations contrary to the above Rules are liable for revision of pay and the excess amount paid thereon shall be recovered from the salaries of the concerned employees without any notice.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
V. NAGI REDDY
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Accountant General, Telangana, Hyderabad (20 copies) . The Accountant General, Telangana, Hyderabad (by name).
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges). The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Special Chief Secretary to Governor, Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private Secretaries to all Ministers. All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each).
The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Telangana Public Service Commission(with covering letter). All the District Treasury Officers (with copies to Sub-Treasury Officers).
The Managing Director, Telangana GENCO/TRANSCO.
The V.C. & M.D., Telangana State Road Transport Corporation, Hyderabad (with covering letter). All District Educational Officers / All Principals of Junior Colleges.
All the Chief Executive Officers, ZillaPraja Parishads. All District Panchayat Officers.
All Secretaries of ZillaGrandhalayaSamasthas through Director of Public Libraries, Hyd. All Secretaries of Agricultural Market Committees through the Commissioner and Director of Agricultural Marketing, Telangana, Hyd.
All Commissioners / Special Officers of Municipalities. All Recognized Service Associations.
The Commissioner, Printing and Stationery, Hyderabad for publication in the Telangana Gazette, with a request to furnish 100 copies.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department. Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department. Copy to SF/SCs.
/FORWARDED:: BY ORDER//
FORM FOR EXERCISING OPTION UNDER THE TELANGANA REVISED
SCALES OF PAY RULES, 2015
(*) I, ……………………………………………………………. holding the post of
………………………………… in the scale of Rs……………………………… in the office of …………………………………………………. do hereby elect to come under the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 with effect from 1st July, 2013 / date of my next increment on
……………………. / 01.07.2013 with / without increment in the existing scale.**
(*) I, ……………………………………………………………holding the post of
………………………………………………. in the scale of Rs…………………….. in the office of the ……………………………………….. do hereby elect to continue in the existing scale of pay.
The option hereby exercised is final and will not be modified at any subsequent date.
Date: Signature :
Office in which employed.
Signed before me
Signature of Head of Office
(In case of Non-gazetted Officer)
Signature of AnotherGazetted Officer (In case of Gazetted Officer)
Note: Separate option should be given in respect of substantive and officiating posts.
(*) To be scored out, if not applicable. (**) strike whichever is not applicable.
Received the above declaration: Signature:
Pay and Accounts Officer /
Date: Head of Office.
SCHEDULE – I
|Grade||EXISTING PAY SCALE – 2010 (In Rupees)||Grade||REVISED PAY SCALE – 2015 (In Rupees)|
|51760-1300-55660 (80)||110850 (80)|
|530-20110-570-21250 (40)||36070-1030-39160-1110-42490 (40)|
|20110-570-21820-610-22430 (40)||39160-1110-42490-1190-44870 (40)|
|20110-570-21820-610-23040 (40)||39160-1110-42490-1190-46060 (40)|
|23650-650-25600-700-27000 (40)||46060-1270-49870-1360-53950 (40)|
|25600-700-27700-750-29200 (40)||1270-49870-1360-53950-1460-58330 (40)|
|Grade||EXISTING PAY SCALE – 2010 (In Rupees)||Grade||REVISED PAY SCALE – 2015 (In Rupees)|
|29950 -800-32350-850-33200 (40)||1460-58330-1560-63010-1660-66330 (40)|
|29950-800-32350-850-34050 (40)||1460-58330-1560-63010-1660-67990 (40)|
|32350-850-34900-900-35800 (40)||1560-63010-1660 -67990-1760-71510(40)|
|32350-850-34900-900-36700 (40)||1560-63010-1660-67990-1760-73270 (40)|
|37600-970-39540 (38)||67990-1760-73270-1880-78910 (38)|
|37600-970-40510 (38)||67990-1760-73270-1880-78910-2020-80930 (38)|
|40510-1040-42590 (38)||73270-1880-78910-2020-84970 (38)|
- 18030-490-18520-530-20110-570-21820-610- XX 35120-950-36070-1030-39160-1110-42490-1190-23650-650-25600-700-27700-750-29950-800- 46060-1270-49870-1360-53950-1460-58330-
|43630 (35)||78910-2020-84970–2160–87130 (35)|
|1110-45850 (35)||2020-84970-2160-91450 (35)|
|43630-1110-46960–1200-49360 (30)||78910-2020-84970-2160-91450-2330-98440 (30)|
|1110-46960–1200-50560 (28)||84970-2160-91450-2330-100770 (28)|
|Grade||EXISTING PAY SCALE – 2010 (In Rupees)||Grade||REVISED PAY SCALE – 2015 (In Rupees)|
|1110-46960–1200-51760 (27)||91450-2330-100770-2520-103290 (27)|
|1200-51760-1300-53060 (25)||91450-2330-100770-2520-105810 (25)|
|1300-53060 (22)||100770-2520-105810 (22)|
|1200-51760-1300-54360 (16)||2330-100770-2520-108330 (16)|
|1300-55660 (13)||2520-110850 (13)|
SCHEDULE – II
NOTE TO SCHEDULE – II
1. In Column ‘Existing Scale’ and ‘Revised Scale’of Schedule-II, the minimum and maximum scales of pay have been indicated. For the rates of increments, the Corresponding Scales in Schedule-I may be referred to.
2. Whenever, the expression ‘Common Category’ occurs in the Column ‘Revised Scale’ of the Schedule-II, the Revised Scale of Pay indicated against the category in Schedule-II under Common Category may be referred to.
* * *
List of Abbreviations used
1. E.I. : Existing Incumbent
2. F.E : Future Entrant
3. N.I.S : Not included in the Schedule of 2010 Pay Scales
4. (P) : Personal to the Existing incumbent
5. (Q) : Qualified
6. (U.Q) : Unqualified
7. E.I.P.: Existing Incumbent Persona