Government of Telangana State issued Government order for Telangana State contract employees regularization GO 16 on 26 February 2016. Whereas Section 101 of Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 the State of Telangana is Empowered by the order to make such adoptions and modifications of any law made before 02 June 2014 whether made by repeal or amendment is may be necessary or expedient for the propose of facilitating the application of such law in teh state of telangana before expiration of 2 years from 02.06.2016 and there up on every such law effect on subject to the adaptation and modification until altered, repealed or amended by a competent legislature or other competent authority.
Notification on Telangana State contract employees regularization GO 16:
This Order may be called The Andhra Pradesh (Regularization of Appointments to public Service and Regularization of staff pertain and Pay Structure Act 1994 (Act 2 of 1994) Telangana Adaptation 2016.
This order deemed to have come into force with effect from 02.06.2014
After Section 10, the following New section shall be added namely
” Regularization of services of Persons appointed on Contract basis 10-A. Not With in Standing anything contains in this Act, The Telangana State Government may regularize the Services of the Persons appointed on contract basis against the sanctioned posts in the Government.
Subject to Fullfillenment of Following Conditions:
1) Availability of the post in the given category in the respective departemnts shall be the Pre-requisite condition for Regularization.
2) Regularization May be consider only in respect of persons appointed on full time contract basis on monthly remuneration.
3) Regularization may be considered to only persons working from 02 June 2016, immediately before State Formation of Telangana State and Continuing till date of proposed regularization.
4) For the purpose of Continuity the annual breaks in certain vacation departments like Education and Welfare may be Ignored. This Con donation shall not, However apply in respect of breaks on account of unauthorized absence and disciplinary causes.
5) The Regularization will be prospective effect i.e. from the date of Issue of Orders of Regularization and Appointment category.
6) The backlog in reservation if any arising out of Regularization of the above shall be carried forward and treated as backlog vacancies for the particular category.