Permission accorded for creation of separate entity consequent to the AP State Reorganization Act, 2014 in the name and style of “Telangana State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited” – Nomination of New Director and Share holder – Orders – Issued.
CONSUMER AFFAIRS,FOOD & CIVIL SUPPLIES(CS.I-CRP)DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 18. Dated:28 -11-2014
1. G.O.Rt.No. 13, CA,F&CS(CS.I) Dept., dt. 1.11.2014. 2. Chairman & MD,APSCSCL (Telangana Unit) Lr.No. Accounts/268/ 2014 (B) Dt:15.11.2014.
Orders have been issued according permission for the creation of a separate entity in the name and style of Telangana State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd with the following first Directors and Share holders.
1. Sri C. Partha Sarathi, IAS, CCS & E.O.S,CAF & CS Dept
2. Sri.V.Anil Kumar,IAS,VC&MD,APSCSCL(Telangana Unit)
3. Sri.M.V.Sai Prasad, Joint Secy to Govt, Finance Dept.
(B) Subscribers / Share holders
1. Sri C. Partha Sarathi, IAS, CCS & EO Secy to Govt, CAF & CS Dept. ( Representative of Governor of Telangana State).
2. Sri V. Anil Kumar, IAS, Vice-Chairman & Managing Director, APSCSCL (Telangana unit).
3. Sri Ch. V. Sai Prasad, Joint Secretary to Govt Finance Department.
4. Sri S. Pulla Rao, Asst. Secretary to Govt, CAF & CS Department.
5. Sri P. Kaladhar Rao, General Manager (Mktg & PDS), APSCSCL (Telangana unit).
6. Sri A. Durga Prasad, General Manager (Fin & Admn), APSCSCL (Telangana unit).
7. Sri G. Sri Ram, Joint Director , O/o CCS, Hyderabad.
Chairman & MD, APSCSCL, (Telangana Unit) has stated that Sri V. Anil Kumar, IAS was transferred and posted as Commissioner of Commercial taxes. He has therefore requested the Govt to nominate another officer in place of Sri V. Anil Kumar , IAS to facilitate incorporation of the new company.
The Government hereby nominate Sri S.Pulla Rao, Asst. Secretary to Govt, CAF & CS Dept as Director and Sri Manohar kumar Rathode, Deputy Director, O/o the Commissioner of Civil Supplies as Subscriber / Share holder in place of Sri V.Anil Kumar, IAS to facilitate incorporation of the new company under the Companies Act, 2013. 4. The VC & MD, APSCSCL (Telangana unit) shall take further action according in the matter.