In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner of Employment and Training, Hyderabad in the letter From the CET, Telangana, Hyderabad Lr.No.MES/4765/2011, Vol-II, dated.28.06.2014. Government hereby constitute the Vocational Training Providers Committee with the following members:-
2. Secretary General, FAPCCI, Hyderabad – Member
2. Functions of the above Committee are as follows:-
(i) The applications and related documents shall be duly scrutinized by the State VEC or their authorized representatives. The deficiencies if any, in the application shall be communicated to the applicant. The applicant shall furnish all such information / documents / proofs sought for the purpose of the evaluation.
(ii) State VEC will then call the applicants for a presentation / discussion. The State VEC will meet at least once in a month and evaluate all the received applications.
(iii) State Government will inform the applicant and R.D.A.T regarding the decision of VEC about the approval / region of the application. The R.D.A.T will register the VTP and issue a registration letter.
(iv) The applicants shall bear all costs for making the presentation or submission of information / documents as desired by the State VEC.
(v) In case of those applicants who have submitted the combined application as mentioned in Section 3.2.3 of VTP guidelines, presentation / discussion can be done at one time only for the approval of all centers.
(vi) The applicant whose application is rejected by State VEC after due evaluation will not be eligible to apply for registration as VTP for a period of six (6) months from the date of rejection. If on re-applying the application is rejected again, the applicant will not be eligible to apply again for a period of one year from the date of second rejection.
3. The evaluation of an organization / institute for becoming VTP under Skill Development Initiative Scheme shall be done by the Vocational Training Providers Evaluation Committee based on the criteria as specified in the Vocational Training Provider guidelines by the Director General of Employment & Training, Government of India, New Delhi from time to time.4. The Director, Employment & Training, Telangana, Hyderabad shall take further action in the matter.
G.O.Ms.No. 2 Dated: 31st July, 2014
- G.O.Ms.No.23, LET&F Deptt, dated.12.04.2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.16, LET&F Deptt, dated.25.03.2011.
- From the CET, Telangana, Hyderabad Lr.No.MES/4765/2011, Vol-II, dated.28.06.2014.