Government have introduced a new scheme “NTR Vidyonnathi” for providing Professional Guidance for Civil Services Examination for SC students. The guidelines, mode of selection, the other details of the scheme are annexed to the G.O.
2. The Director of Social Welfare, AP, in his letter fourth read above has stated that an entrance test has to be conducted to select 250 Scheduled Castes and 100 Scheduled Tribes students in the State. The issue of conduct of Entrance Test was discussed in the common Selection Committee meeting constituted vide reference third read above and the committee has suggested to entrust the conduct of entrance test to JNTU Kakinada and the test may be held preferably between 15th and 31st July’2015. He has requested the Government for necessary orders in regard to procedure for conduct of the entrance exam and the syllabus for the test etc.
3. Government, after careful examination, hereby order as follows:-
1. The entire process of calling for applications, preparation of Question paper, conduct of entrance examination and valuation of answer sheets and preparation of merit list shall be entrusted to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
2. The Entrance Exam Test will consist of only one paper with 150 objective type questions for a minimum of 150 marks, with time duration of 180 minutes.
3. The question paper will be bilingual (i.e. in English & Telugu)
4. The syllabus will be the same as the syllabus for CSAT, which is as follows :
• Current events of national and International importance.
• History of Indian and Indian National Movement
• Indian and World Geography, Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world.
• Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.,
• Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
• General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio- diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
• General Science
• Interpersonal skills including communication skills,
• Logical reasoning and analytical ability
• Decision making and problem solving
• General Mental ability
• Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude
etc., (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables,
data sufficiency etc., Class X level)
5. The question Book-lets shall be allowed to be taken away by the candidates at the end of the exam. Answers shall be marked on OMR Sheets.
6. The 250 seats available for SCs and 100 Seats available for ST’s may be distributed among all 13 Districts among all sub groups of SCs and STs , so as to ensure equity among sub groups in accordance with the
objective of SCSP and TSP Act.2013.
7. The entrance exam shall be conducted only at five places viz, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupathi and Hyderabad,
4. The Director of Social Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad shall take actio accordingly in coordination with the Director of Tribal Welfare, A.P. (BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT Social Welfare Department-NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme- Selection of eligible SC/ST Students- Conduct of Entrance Examination – Entrustment to JNTU, Kakinada and modalities for conduct of Entrance examination – Orders – Issued. SOCIAL WELFARE (EDN.1) DEPARTMENT) G.O.MS.No. 44 Dated.10-07-2015
Read the Following 1. G.O.Ms.No.2, Social Welfare (EDN.1) Deptt., dated.17.01.2015. 2. G.O.Ms.No. 10, Tribal Welfare (Edn) Deptt., dated.03.02.2015. 3. G.O.Ms.No. 28, Social Welfare (Edn.1) Deptt. dated.16.05.2015. 4. From the DSW, AP, Hyd Lr. Rc. No. H4/803/2015,Dated. 09.06.2015. &&&&&& Order:-