Consequent on Re-Organisation of the State, the Engineer-in-Chief (Irr), has requested the Government for reconstitution of the State Level Standing Committee for Telangana state for carrying out the following functions in respect of Project works under EPC System taken up under “Jalayagnam” in the reference
a. Tender Evaluation
b. Entrustment of additional items and price to be paid
c. Deletion of items
d. Approval of Subcontractors
e. POL and Price adjustments (to decide components of fuels & lubricants in computing price adjustment)
f. Extension of time (Approval upto 6 months and recommendations to Govt. beyond 6 months)
2. Government after careful examination of the Proposal of ENC (Irr), hereby constitute a separate State Level Standing Committee for Telangana
state for carrying out the above functions in respect of Project works under EPC System taken up under “Jalayagnam” with the following composition:
I. Engineer-in-Chief (Irrigation) – Chairman
II.Engineer– in – Chief (A.W) – Co – Chairman
III. Chief Engineer, Central Design Organization – Member
IV. Director of Works Accounts – Member
V. Engineer–in–Chief /Chief Engineer Projects (Concerned) – Member-Convener (In the absence of the Chairman, the Co- Chairman will chair the
meeting whenever needed).
3. The Engineer – in- Chief (Irr), Hyderabad shall take further necessary action accordingly.
G.O.Ms. No. 5 Dated:15-07-2014
1. From E.N.C. (Irrigation) Hyderabad, Letter No.ENC (I)/DCE IV/OT4/AEE11/SLSC, Dated: 09.06.2014.
2. G.O.Ms.No.144,Irrigation & CAD (PW:REFORMS) Department, Dated:13.06.2007.
3. G.O.Ms.No.73, Irrigation & CAD (PW: REFORMS) Department, Dated: 02.11.2011.
4. G.O.Ms.No.05, Irrigation & CAD (PW: REFORMS) Department, Dated: 09.02.2012.
5. The Gazette Notification of Government of India No.06, dt.01.03.2014
6. Ministry of Home Affairs, Notification dt.04.03.2014
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA) B. ARAVINDA REDDY PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Engineer-in-Chief (AW)/(IW)/(Irr), I&CAD, Hyderabad All Chief Engineers of I&CAD Dept. The Commissioner, Commissionerate of Tenders, Hyderabad All Superintending Engineers through Chief Engineers concerned Copy to: The Financial Advisor,Finance Deptt. Advisors, I&CAD Dept.
The P.S. to Hon’ble Minister, Irrigation The P.S. to Prl.Secy., Finance Deptt. The P.S. to Prl.Secy. I&CAD Department All Officers in the Deptt.
All Sections of I&CAD Dept. SF/SC