The Government is in the process of operationalising Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) in order to establish state-of-the art IT applications for effective public financial management, for providing seamless and dynamic interface with all stakeholders and facilitate real-time resource management, both financial and human.
The CFMS will usher in automation of all government processes relating to preparation of budget, release of funds, incurring of expenditure, processing of bills by the DDOs and the Treasuries, preparation of accounts, maintenance of electronic data, etc.
2. The Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is also included in the CFMS Project for the benefit of all government employees. The HRMS component of CFMS will automate all processes relating to the entire gamut of monetary and non-monetary entitlements of the employees; assessment of vacancies, recruitment authorisation and electronic registration of all new entrants to public service; preparation of panels for promotion; issues relating to pay fixations, revisions of Pay Scales, etc.; maintenance of Service Registers (E-Service Registers); generation of Pay Rolls and timely payment of retirement benefits, sanction of leave, timely release of increments, etc.,
3. The Government have decided to implement the leave Management, Pay roll generation and Employee Self Service under HRMS for the employees working in the Head offices of Head of the Departments and in Finance Department through a Webbased application established by the Finance Department Portal under CFMS. It has been decided to collect the data directly from all the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) of the concerned offices from the existing application like IMPACT in order to obviate delay in the matter.
4. In this context, the Government hereby direct all the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDO) of Head of the Departments and also Finance Department in the state to furnish the data relating to all employees mentioned above to the System Integrator (NIIT).
5. The User Manual is available for the above processes under HRMS in the CFMS website. The helpline numbers are also indicated in the above mentioned website for the benefit of the DDOs and other employees.
6. While the Drawing and Disbursing Officer of the concerned Department has the responsibility for providing the information required by System Integrator (NIIT) relating to all employees working in the concerned Department.The principal responsibility for validating the information with reference to the data in Impact Application and Service Register and providing the required information duly ensuring its correctness is vested with the concerned DDO.
8. The Heads of the Department (HoDs) under Finance Department shall ensure that the data relating to all types of employeeshas to be provided by the Drawing and Disbursement Officers (DDOs)/Establishment – Section.
9. All the DDOs of the above Heads of the Department and Finance Department should adhere to the above instructions.
Finance Department – Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) – Human Resources Management under CFMS –implementation of leave Management and Employee Self Service and generation of Payroll to all employees working in the Head offices of Head of the Departments under Finance Department and also in Finance Departmentthrough Web-based applicationunder HRMS Module – Orders – Issued. FINANCE (OP.II) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 1235. Dated:08.12.2014