Whereas by virtue of section (3) of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 (Central Act No. 6 of 2014), the State of Telangana comprising the territories specified therein has been formed on and from the appointed day i.e., of 02.06.2014; and the expression” the State” shall have the meaning and area as specified in the said section.
And whereas, in section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act,2014, a provision has been made for the purpose of facilitating the application of any law (as defined in section 2 (f) of the Act), made before the appointed day, in relation to the State of Andhra Pradesh or the State of Telangana, the appropriate Government may before expiration of two years from 02.06.2014, by order, make such adaptations and modifications of the law, whether by way of repeal or amendment, as may be necessary or expedient, and thereupon every such law shall have effect subject to the adaptations and modifications so made until altered, repealed or amended by a competent Legislature or other competent authority;
And whereas, the Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Co- Operative Society Bye-Laws are in force as on 01.06.2014;
4. And whereas, after careful examination, Government have decided to adapt the said Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Co- Operative Society Bye-Laws, which are in force as on 01.06.2014 to the State of Telangana.
5. Accordingly, the following Notification will be published in an Extra-Ordinary issue of Telangana State Gazette, Dated:21/05/2015
N O T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Re-organization Act, 2014 (Central Act No. 6 of 2014), the Governor of Telangana hereby, makes the following Order, namely:-
1. (i) This Order may be called the Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Co-Operative Society Bye-Laws (Telangana Adaptation)Order,2015
(ii) It shall be deemed to have come into force with effect from the 2nd June,2014.
2. For the purpose of this Order and the Bye-Laws adapted herein, the expression “the State” shall have the meaning and areas specified in section (3) of the Andhra Pradesh Re-Organization Act, 2014.
3. In the Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Co-Operative Society Bye-Laws, throughout the Bye-Laws, for the expression “Andhra Pradesh”, occurring otherwise than in a citation or description or in title of other enactments, the word “Telangana” shall be substituted.
Industries and Commerce Department – The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Co-Operative Society Bye-Laws – Adaptation to the State of Telangana – Orders – Issued.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (TEX) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.32 Dated:20-05-2015 The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Co- Operative Society Bye-Laws. Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 (Act No.6 of 2014).