Government of Telangana have been contracting / outsourcing certain services to effectively cater to the needs of the Departments. In the Govemment Orders 10 and 3rd orders were issued fixing remuneration for certain categories of services from time to time Telangana Contracting and Outsourcing Employees Salary Hike GO on 19 February 2016 There is No GO number for this order.
2. Govemment of Telangana have reviewed the remuneration presently prescribed for contract/outsourced services and hereby order revision of the same as shown below:
SI. No. ContractlOutsourced Category Enhanced Remuneration I 1. Office Subordinate 2. Watchman 3. Mali 4. Ks1111,0 5. Cook 6. Cycle Orderly 7. gmkg,,,r, 8. Lab Attender 9. PAW. 10. AI.11. Roneo / Xerox Operator Rs.12,000/- P.M. 12. Record Assistant 13. al:argil,/ Cashier 14. Lift Operator 15.
All other categories of services similar to posts carrying the scale of pay in RPS 2010: Rs.6700-20110, Rs.6900-20680, Rs.7100-21250, Rs.7520-22430 and Rs.7740-23040. II 1. Driver 2. Junior Assistant 3. Junior Steno 4. Typist 5. Telephone Operator 6. Store Keeper 7. Photographer 8. Electrician 9. Mechanic 10. Fitter 11. Lab Assistant Rs.15,000/- P.M. 12.Cinema/Film/Audio Visual/ Data Entry Operator 13.Supervisor 14. Librarian 15.Manager 16. All other categories of services similar to posts carrying the scale of pay in RPS 2010: Rs.7960-23650, Rs.8440-24950, Rs.9200-27000, Rs.9460-27700 and Rs.10020-29200.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA ABSTRACT Contracting and Outsourcing of Certain Services in Government Departments -Enhancement of Remuneration – Orders -Issued. ,, FINANCE (HRM-I) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No. Date:19.02.2016. Read the following:-1. G.O.Rt.No.2501, Finance (SMPC) Department, dated. 13.07.2006. 2. G.O.Rt.No.4271, Finance (SMPC) Department, dated. 01.11.2008. 3. G.O.Ms.No.03, Finance (SMPC-II) Department, dated. 12.01.2011
III 1. Senior Assistant, 2. Senior Steno, 3. Senior Accountant 4. Translator 5. Computer Operator/DPO 6. All other categories of services similar to posts carrying the scale of pay in RPS 2010: Rs.17,500/- P.M. Rs.10900-31550, Rs.11530-33200, Rs.11860-34050, Rs.12550-35800, Rs.12910-36700 and Rs.13660-38570.
3. In respect of categories of services other than those specified above which are having a fixed consolidated remuneration, the remuneration shall be fixed not exceeding 50% enhancement of the existing remuneration or the minimum of the time scale attached to the similar category of comparable post in the RPS 2015, whichever is less.
4. These orders shall come into force with effect from 151 January, 2016.
5. All the Departments which are outsourcing services should strictly monitor and man payment of remuneration as revised above by the agencies to the individuals deployed by them.
6. In so far as other terms and conditions of contracting/outsourcing services are concerned, the guidelines issued in Government Order , shall be followed scrupulously. (BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE
GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA) N. SIVA SANKAR SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT