Government of Telangana with RT 747 on 07 Octomber 2014 Issued following distribution of subjects among the officers of Chief Minister’s Office Telangana State is made with immediate effect:
Shri S. Narsing Rao, IAS., Prl. Secretary to C.M.
1. General Administration, including Law & Order, I & PR Dept.
2. Home Department
3. Finance Department
4. Planning Department
5. Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Department
6. Energy ( including Singareni Collieries ) Department
7. Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department
8. Revenue (Commercial Taxes, Prohibition and Excise and Stamps & Registration) Department
9. Industries ( including Infrastructure & Investment) Department
10. Roads & Buildings Department
11. Overall incharge of C.M.O.
– Over all Supervision and coordination of the work of all other officers and staff in CMO.
– Addl. Secretary and Special Secretaries shall discuss with the Principal Secretary to CM on any major policy issues.
12. Subjects not specifically allotted to any other Officer in CMO.
Smt. Smita Sabarwal, IAS., Addl. Secretary to C.M.
1. Panchayat Raj, Rural Development & RWS Department
2. Forests & Environment Department
3. Irrigation Department
4. Women Development, Child, Disabled & Sr. Citizens Department
5. Housing Department
6. Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, Co.op. & Marketing Department
7. Land Revenue and Disaster Management including U.L.C.
Shri P. Rajasekhar Reddy, Special Secretary to C.M.
1. Education ( School Education, Higher Education & Technical Education) Department
2. Transport Department
3. Medical Health & Family Welfare Department
4. Law Department
Shri K. Bhoopal Reddy, IFS (Retd)., Special Secretary to C.M.
1. Welfare Departments (SC, ST, BC & Minorities Development.)
2. Food & Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
3. Sports & Youth Services, Culture & Tourism Department
4. Labour, Employment, Training & Factories Department
5. Endowment Department.