Agriculture & Cooperation Department have requested for creation of (1000) Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II posts in Agriculture Department @ one Agriculture Extension Officer for every 2000 hectares (i.e., 5000 acres) cultivable land for having an effective network of gross-roots technical field staff in Telangana State.
2. Government after careful examination of the proposal, hereby accord sanction for creation of (1000) Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II posts in the pay scale of Rs.22460-66330 in Agriculture Department.
3. The Agriculture & Cooperation Department shall obtain concurrence of Finance (HRM.I) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
4. The Agriculture & Cooperation Department shall take necessary action accordingly.
AGRICULTURE & COOPERATION DEPARTMENT – Creation of (1000) Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II posts in Agriculture Department – Orders – Issued. FINANCE (HRM.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. Dated:30-12-2015 Read the following:-
1. A&C Department, U.O.No.6035/Agri.I(1)/2015, dt:29.12.2015
The Agriculture & Cooperation Department. The A.G. (A&E)/Prl. A.G. (Audit-I)/A.G. (Audit-II), Telangana, Hyderabad. The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Telangana, Hyderabad. The Pay & Accounts Officer, Telangana, Hyderabad. The General Administration (Cabinet) Department (for information). SF/SCs. (C.No.712/A1/HRM.I/2015).
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana.
i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 31/12/2015
ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 25/01/2016
iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
2) The Examination is likely to be held in the month of March-2016. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR
already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided
3) The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
Post Code Name of the Post Educational Qualifications 1 Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
1) Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course)
2) B.Sc., Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational).
3) Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming).
Note:- (1) The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates who possess the above qualifications in the ratio of 4:1:5 respectively out of every 10 vacancies.
(2) If the candidates with the said qualifications in the ratio prescribed are not available among the applicants, such vacancies may be filled with the applicants available with other qualifications in the rotation as per merit.
5)AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
*As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit is raised up to 10
years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years.
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following