Under instruction 4 of A.P. Law Officers (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Instructions, 2000 issued in the G.O. 1st read above, Government of Telangana in consultation with the learned Advocate-General for the State of Telangana, hereby, appoint the following advocates as Assistant Government Pleaders in the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh, State level Courts and Tribunals for a period of three years from the date of taking charge of the post or until termination of their services, whichever is earlier.
1.Sri P.Babu Rao
3.Sri P.Vijay Kumar
4.Ms. N.Amara Jyothi
5.Sri Mukram Khan
8.Smt. Shakera Bhanu
10.Ms. T.Jyotsna Devi
13.Sri Bukya Saida
14.Sri B.Hari Singh
16.Sri C.Buchi Reddy
17.Sri G.Malla Reddy
18.Sri A.Manoj Kumar
19.Sri A.Phani Bhushan
20.Sri R.Pavan Reddy
21.Sri G.Satish Babu
23.Sri J.Chandraiah Yadav
25.Sri M.Hareesh Kumar
29.Sri V.Madhusudan Reddy
30.Sri P.N.Arun Kumar
31.Sri K.Sambasiva Reddy
32.Sri S.Janardhan Goud::2::
33.Sri P.Ashok Kumar
36.Sri B.Narsimha Reddy
37.Sri Ramaraju Shyam Sunder
38.Sri Eshwar Akkam
39.Sri Ravi Kumar Kunchala
41.Sri B.Ravinder Reddy
42.Sri Nimmala Srikanth
43.Sri M.Rama Krishna
45.Sri Kowturu Pavan Kumar
46.Sri S.Shiva Kumar
47.Sri S.Santosh Kumar
2. The terms and conditions of their appointment shall be as follows:-
(1) (a) They shall function under the general superintendence and control of the learned Advocate-General and shall perform such duties and functions as assigned to them by the learned Advocate-General from time to time.
(b) They shall not appear or give any advice against the interest of the Government or any State Public Sector undertaking or Company.
(c) They shall be wholly responsible for ensuring that all cases entrusted to them are properly prepared and represented in Courts.
(2) They shall function under the control and guidance of the Government Pleader to whom they are attached under the over all supervision and control of the Advocate-General.
(3) They shall attend to such duties and functions as are entrusted by the Government Pleader to whom they are attached. They shall regularly attend the office of the concerned Government Pleader. It will be their primary duty to prepare draft counters in Writ Petitions and other matters and have them finalized by the Government Pleader.
(4) The appointment of Assistant Government Pleaders may be terminated by the Government after giving one month’s notice or payment of one month’s emoluments. It will be open to the Assistant Government Pleaders to resign after giving one month’s notice.
(5) They are expected to be always available at Hyderabad and they shall not leave the headquarters without prior permission of the Advocate-General and without making adequate alternative arrangements.
(6) They should furnish a report to the Advocate-General every month, of the cases disposed of, the counters filed/yet to be filed, new cases filed and ancillary information.
(7) If they are presently holding the post of Standing Counsel or any other Law Officer under Government Orders, they should resign before they assume charge as Assistant Government Pleaders.
3. They shall be paid a consolidated honorarium of Rs.22,000/- (Rupees twenty two thousand only) each per month and their conditions of service shall be governed by the Instructions issued in the G.O. 1st read above as amended from time to time.
4. The date of assumption of charge of the post by the above Advocates shall be intimated to the Government.
G.O.Rt.No. 50 Dated: 24.07.2014.
1) G.O.Ms.No.187, Law, dated:06.12.2000.
2) G.O.Rt.No.3, Law, dated 21.06.2014.
3) From the Advocate General for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad, Letter, Dated 27.07.2014.
4) G.O.Rt.No.1739, Law, dated 26.09.2012