The Commissioner of Technical Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad in the letter 1st read above has requested the Government to consider and to issue suitable orders for the renewal of the (303) posts of contract Lecturers and (160) posts of Workshop Attendants for the academic year 2014-15 for the smooth running of the academic activity in Government Polytechnics in the State of Telangana (covering 10 districts).
2. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby accord permission to the Commissioner of Technical Education, Telangana for the renewal of (303) posts of contract Lecturers and (160) posts of Workshop Attendants on contract basis working in Government Polytechnics in the State of Telangana for the academic year 2014-15, subject to condition that the renewal shall be strictly based on conditions mentioned in the G.O.Ms. No. 84, Finance (SMPC)-II), dt. 17.04.2014 and actual requirement with reference to admissions and also on following conditions:
i) The contract with the individual employees or with the Manpower Agencies shall not be treated as continuing from the past but as new contractual arrangement for a limited duration.
ii) The Commissioner shall not issue a generic order of contract and shall refer to the arrangement as contracting services for specific duration with specific terms of reference.
3. The Commissioner of Technical Education, T.S., Hyderabad, shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.
4. This order issued with the concurrence of Finance (HRM.I) Department vide their U.O.Note 183/16/A3/HRM-I/14 Dated: 05. 07.2014.
G.O.Rt. No. 36 Dated:15:07:2014
- From C.T.E., T.S., Hyd Lr. No. G1/3847/2013-Vol-II,dated:11.06.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No. 13,Finance (HRM-I) Department, Dt.01.07.2014.