The Commissioner of Technical Education, T.S., Hyderabad in the letter 1st read above has requested the Government to consider the proposal and to issue suitable orders for the renewal of the (72) posts of junior Assistants and (162) posts of Attenders for engaging the personnel on outsourcing basis for the academic year 2014-15 in the existing (18) New Government Polytechnics in the State of Telangana (covering 10 districts).
2. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby accord permission to the Commissioner of Technical Education, Telangana for the renewal of (72) posts of junior Assistants and (162) posts of Attenders working in the existing (18) New Government Polytechnics in the State of Telangana for the academic year 2014-15, subject to condition that the renewal shall be strictly based on conditions mentioned in the G.O.Ms. No. 84, Finance (SMPC)-II), dt. 17.04.2014 and actual requirement with reference to admissions and also on the following conditions:
i) The contract with the individual employees or with the Manpower Agencies shall not be treated as continuing from the past but as new contractual arrangement for a limited duration.
ii) The Commissioner shall not issue a generic order of contract and shall refer to the arrangement as contracting services for specific duration with specific terms of reference.
iii) The Commissioner shall define specific Terms-of-Reference (TOR), supervision system, performance management system, terms and conditions of contract and monitor fulfillment of these conditions.
3. The Commissioner of Technical Education, T.S., Hyderabad, shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.
4. This order issued with the concurrence of Finance (HRM.I) Department vide their U.O.Note 184/17/A3/HRM-I/14 Dated: 05.07.2014.
Technical Education – Government Polytechnics / institutions – Renewal of posts of Contract Junior Assistants and Attendants for the academic year 2014-15 – Permission – Accorded – Orders – Issued. HIGHER EDUCATION (T.E.) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt. No.37 Dated:15:07:2014
1. From C.T.E., T.S., Hyd Lr. No. G1/3847/2013-Vol-II,dated:13.06.2014.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 13,Fnance (HRM-I) Department,Dt.01.07.2014.