Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad has reported that the following (2) Daily Wage Workers are eligible for regularization of their services in terms and conditions as prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.212, Finance & Planning (FW.PC.III) Department, dated 22.04.1994 and their service particulars are as follows:-
Regularization of Daily Wage Workers :-
The Commissioner of Tribal Welfare reported that as per the report submitted by the Deputy Director (TW), Utnoor, Adilabad District it is found that the applicant Sri K.Jangu is found eligible for regularization of his services as Class IV employee as per the provisions of G.O.Ms.No.212, dated 22.04.1994, due to administrative reasons the delay was caused and aggrieved by the delay the individual has approached the APAT for regularisation of his services as a Class IV employee. Further reported that in terms of G.O.Ms.No.212, dated
22.04.1994, it is found that Sri J.Shivram alias Shivlal Daily Wage Worker, AHS Rasimetla Boys stood at Sl.No.1 and Sri K.Jangu Daily Wage Worker Ashram High School (Girls) Modi (Jhari) Mandal, Kerameri Adilabad District stood at Sl.No.3 in the seniority list of Daily Wage Workers, they are eligible for regularization of their services as Last Grade Servants. The Sl.No.2, C.Poshani was expired and the CTW has requested to consider the Sl.Nos.1 & 3 for regularization of the services in the clear vacancy.
3. The Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Hyderabad while forwarding the service particulars of (2) individuals has stated that they are having requisite qualifications and has fulfilled all the conditions in terms of orders issued in the G.O 1st read above and requested the Government to regularize their services in the posts of Cooks and Kamatis which has arisen due to retirement and newly sanctioned post.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby order that the services of Sri J.Shivram alias Shivlal and Sri K.Jangu Daily Wage Workers are regularised against the proposed clear vacancies of Cook and Kamati which had arisen due to retirement and newly sanctioned posts in terms of orders issued in the reference 1st read above from prospective date as per the Memo.No.573/225/A3/PC.III/97, dated 01.09.1997, i.e., from the date of issue of orders by competent authority subject to condition that the said vacancies are clear, regular and continued from time to time till date and no senior eligible person is overlooked / omitted.
5. The Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad and the Collector, Adilabad District are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
6. This orders issues with the concurrence of Finance (HRM.II) Department, vide
U.O.No.11345/294/A2/HRM.II/2015, dated 15.09.2015.
TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT – Regularization of services of certain Daily Wage Workers into Last Grade Service in the existing clear vacancies under the control of Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare), Adilabad District in terms of orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.212, Finance & Planning (PC.III) Department, dated 22.04.1994 – Orders – Issued.
TRIBAL WELFARE (Services.I) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 511 Dated: 28/12/2015. Read the following:- 1. G.O.Ms.No.212, Finance & Planning (PC.III) Department, dated 22.04.1994. 2. From the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad, letter Rc.No.C2/11073/2012, dated 25.04.2015, 7.6.2015, 14.8.2015, 7.9.2015 & 9.10.2015.
3. Govt. Memo.No.3210/TW.Ser.I.A1/2015, dated 29.5.2015, 27.8.2015, 6.10.2015 and 14.10.2015. 4. From the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad, letter Rc.No.C2/11073/2012, dated 09.11.2015.