The Government ordered to implement the scheme of Crop Loan Waiver to farmers and directed the Agriculture & Cooperation and Finance Departments together to implement the scheme.
2) The Government, after careful consideration, hereby constitute an Inter Departmental Committee with the following Members to formulate modalities and monitor the effective implementation of the programme:
1. Sri V. Nagi Reddy, I.A.S. .. Chairman Prl.Secy.to Govt. Finance Dept.
2. Sri B.R. Meena, I.A.S. .. Member Prl.Secy.to Govt., Revenue (DM) Dept.
3. Sri P.Rama Krishna Rao, I.A.S. .. Member Spl.Secy.to Govt. Finance (IF) Dept.
4. Smt. Poonam Malakondaiah, I.A.S. .. Member APC & Prl.Secy. to Govt., A&C Dept.
5. Dr. B.Janardhan Reddy, I.A.S. .. Member-Commr. & Director, Agriculture Dept. Convenor
6. Commissioner for Cooperation & .. Member Registrar of Cooperative Societies
7. Convenor, State Level Bankers’ .. Member Committee
9. Managing Director, APCOB .. Member
10. RRB Representative .. Member
11. Advisor-Finance, GoTS .. Member
3) The above Committee shall formulate necessary modalities and monitor the effective implementation of the Scheme of Crop Loan Waiver to farmers.
AGRICULTURE AND COOPERATION DEPARTMENT – Scheme of Crop Loan Waiver to farmers in Telangana State – Re-schedule of crop loans – Constitution of Committee – Orders – Issued.
AGRICULTURE AND COOPERATION (AGRI.II) DEPARTMENT G.O.Rt.No. 40 Dated 19-07-2014.