Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad vide reference read above and after careful examination of the matter, Government hereby constitute a State Level Sanction Committee (SLSC) for implementation of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) with the following Members.
The State Level Sanction Committee (SLSC) will be responsible for the following:
1. Approving the State Irrigation Plan(SIP) and District Irrigation Plans(DIP)
2. Sanctioning and prioritizing funding of projects under PMKSY.
3. Monitoring and reviewing implementation of PMKSY.
4. Ensuring convergence with other schemes and that no duplication of efforts or resources takes place.
5. Ensuring that there are no inter district disparities with respect to the financial patterns/subsidy assistance in the projects.
6. Deciding the implementing agency/dept. in the State for particular project depending on the nature of the project and expertise available with the agency/dept.
7. Ensuring that the programme implementation in accordance with guidelines laid down by the concerned programme component Ministry/Department.
8. Initiating evaluation studies from time to time, as may be required.
9. Ensuring that all extant procedures and instructions of Govt. of India are followed so that the expenditure incurred on implementation of the projects is barest minimum with due concern for economy in expenditure
and also in conformity with the cannons of financial propriety, transparency and probity.
10.Ensuring that Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRI) are actively involved in implementation of PMKSY, especially in selection of beneficiaries, conducting social audit etc.
3. The Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad, shall take further necessary action accordingly.
Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad vide reference, Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby constitute an Inter Departmental Working Group (IDWG) for day today coordination and management of the scheme activities in the state for implementation of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana( PMKSY) with the following Members.
|1||Agriculture Production Commissioner & Secretary to Govt. Agriculture & Cooperation Dept.||Chairman|
|2||Special Secretary to Government, Finance (IF)Department||Member|
|3||Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept.||Member|
|4||Engineer –in-Chief , I & CAD (IW) Dept.||Member|
|5||Nominee of Secretary to Government, Environment, Forest and Science & Technology Department||Member|
|6||Nominee of Principal Secretary to Government, Industries & Commerce Department||Member|
|7||Director of Agriculture, TS, Hyderabad||Member – Secretary|
|8||Commissioner of Horticulture (i/c),TS, Hyderabad||Member|
|9||Director, Ground Water Department||Member|
|10||Special Officer, Prof Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University||Member|
|11||Registrar, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University||Member|
The Inter Departmental Working Group (IDWG) will examine and ensure that:
a) Funds available under other schemes of the State Government and /or Govt. of India for the proposed projects have been accessed and utilized/planned for utilization before they are brought under the PMKSY ambit;
b) PMKSY projects/activities should not create any duplication or overlapping of assistance /area coverage vis-a-vis other schemes/ programmes of State/Central Government;
c) PMKSY funds are not being proposed as additional or ‘top-up’ subsidy to other ongoing schemes/programmes of State/Central Government excepting for topping up of material cost beyond the approved limit of the respective schemes like programmes (material component is restricted of the 40% of the exact cost under MGNREGS)
d) DPRs have included provision for monitoring and evaluation;
e) Convergence with other State/Central Schemes has been attempted.
Agriculture & Cooperation Department – Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) – Constitution of State Level Sanction Committee in Telangana State – Orders-Issued.AGRICULTURE AND COOPERATION (AGRI.II) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 568 Dated: 30-12-2015 Read : From the Director of Agriculture, TS, Hyderabad Lr.No. NRM/ 10/ 2015, Dated 14-12-2015.
- The Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad, shall take further necessary action accordingly.