Commissioner and Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad in the reference and after careful examination of the proposal, Govt. hereby constitute a State Standing Technical Committee (SSTC) at State Level and District Mission Committee at District Level with the following composition:
- I) State Standing Technical Committee (SSTC)
Additional Director, Horticulture
Representative from Central Research Institute for Dry Land Agriculture (CRIDA)
Representative from MANAGE
Representative from State Agriculture Universities
Representative from WALAMTARI
Joint Director of Agriculture (JDA), Soil Correlator
Joint Director of Agriculture (JDA),NRM
Non Government Organizations (NGOs)
Representative from Irrigation Association of India
II) District Mission Committee (DMC)
District Collector … Chairman
Joint Director of Agriculture … Member Secretary
Project Director, ATMA
Project Director, DWAMA
Lead Bank Manager
Joint Director, Animal Husbandry
Project Director, MIP
DATT Centre Scientist
Deputy Director of Agriculture
Assistant Director, Horticulture
Assistant Director, Fisheries
District Forest Officer(DFO)
Assistant Director, Marketing
Assistant Director, Sugars
President, Growers Association
Non Government Organization
- The Agriculture Dept. is nominated as Nodal Department for implementation of NMSA at State Level. District Mission Committee will be entrusted with project formulation, implementation and monitoring of NMSA. The District Mission Committee will assist the State Level Standing Technical Committee in preparation of Mission implementation Plan, annual action Plan and technical supervision to the Mission.
- The State Standing Technical Committee shall meet at least once in every quarter.
- The Commissioner and Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad, shall take further necessary action accordingly.
Agriculture and Cooperation Department – National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA) – Formation of State Standing Technical Committee at State Level and District Mission Committee at District Level in Telangana State-Orders- Issued.
AGRICULTURE AND COOPERATION (AGRI.II) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 164. Dated 27-10-2014
GO.Ms.No.3, Agriculture and Cooperation (Horti) Dept. Dated 10-06-2014.
- From the Commissioner and Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad Lr.No.NMSA/RAD/1/2014-2015, Dt.08-10-2014