Agriculture Department – Implementation of Crop Loan Waiver Scheme for the farmers of Telangana State – Constitution of Grievance Redressal Cell at Mandal, District and State levels Orders – Issued. G.O.Rt.No.115 Dated: 22-09-2014.
1) G.O.Rt.No.69, Agri & Coop.(Agri.II) Dept., dt.13.08.2014.
2) From the Commissioner & Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad, Lr.No.Credit/02/2014, dt.12.09.2014.
Government have formulated the guidelines for Crop Loan Waiver Scheme for the farmers of Telangana State. As per the said guidelines, there will be a suitable monitoring and grievance redressal mechanism established at Mandal, District and State levels and every representation has to be disposed off within 30 days.
In pursuance of the above orders and after considering the proposal submitted by the Commissioner and Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad, in the reference 2nd read above, Government hereby constitute the Mandal, District and State level Grievance Redressal Cells as follows:
Mandal Level Grievance Redressal Cell
District Level Grievance Redressal Cell
Chairman Collector and District Magistrate
Convenor Joint Director of Agriculture
Members LDM / District Controllers of Banks / District Co-operative Audit Officers / Others as nominated by the District Collector
State Level Grievance Redressal Cell
Chairman Principal Finance Secretary to Government of Telangana
Convenor Commissioner & Director of Agriculture, Telangana State
Members 1. Principal Secretary to Government, Revenue (DM) Department.
2. Agriculture Production Commissioner & Principal Secretary to Government, Agriculture & Cooperation Department.
3. Special Secretary to Government, Finance (IF) Department.
4. The Advisor – Finance, Government of Telangana.
5. The Commissioner for Cooperation & Registrar of Cooperative Societies.
6. The Convenor, SLBC – Telangana, SBH Gunfoundry, Hyderabad.
7. The Chief General Manager, NABARD, RTC ‘X” Road, Hyderabad.
8. The Managing Director, APCOB, Hyderabad.
9. The Chairman, Regional Rural Bank, APGVB, Hyderabad.
3) The above Grievance Redressal Cells shall dispose off every representation received with regard to crop loan waiver scheme within 30 days.
4) The Commissioner and Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad, shall take further action in the matter.