Government of Telangana have accorded administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.6,48,00,000/- (Rupees Six Crores and Forty Eight Lakhs only) under Plan from the BE provision 2015-16 towards meeting the expenditure for stocking of fish in water bodies in relaxation of treasury control orders and quarterly regulation orders.
Commissioner of Fisheries, Telangana State, Hyderabad has submitted the proposals, and, among other things has requested the Government to consider the proposed operational guidelines for implementation of Fish Seed Stocking in the Reservoirs/Tanks which are not covered under RKVY Scheme.
Government after careful examination of the proposal hereby approved the following operational guidelines for implementation of Fish Seed Stocking in the Reservoirs/Tanks which are not covered under RKVY Scheme.
1. to stock the fish seed fingerlings to cover the water bodies which have received 50% or more water.
2. to reduce the involvement of middlemen in stocking of fish seed.
3. to utilize the water sources which received water 50% or more for fish production.
PATTERN OF ASSISTANCE & PROCUREMENT:
The Fish fingerlings of three species, Catla, Rohu,Mrigala with a size of 80- 100 mm are stocked as per the proposal as 100% grant. The procurement of fish fingerlings of the above fish seed is done through e-procurement along with the procurement of fish fingerlings in RKVY Scheme.
1. The Departmental Reservoirs/Tanks will be covered in the scheme.
2. The Reservoirs/Tanks should be either in area of operations of societies or under licensing scheme.
The District Fisheries Officer of the Districts concerned will implement the scheme on par with other fish seed stocking programme i.e. RKVY Scheme. The Fish Seed Stocking Committee already constituted in case of RKVY fish seed stocking programme is applicable for this programme (NSP). The Seed Stocking Committee is shown here under:
1. District Fisheries Officer –Chairman
2. Fisheries Development Officer/Assistant Inspector of Fisheries of the area
3. President and Secretary of the Fisheries Co-operative Society concerned
4. District Fisheries Co-operative Society President concerned
5. Thasildhar/Mandal Development Officer
6. Village Revenue Officer/Panchayat Secretary
7. (10) Licence holders in case of reservoirs (10) members of the Fisheries Co-operative Society in case of tanks.
Monitoring will be done by the Head Office at Hyderabad.
4. The Commissioner of Fisheries, Telangana State, Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter, accordingly.
Fisheries Department – Operational guidelines for implementation of Fish Seed Stocking in the Reservoirs/Tanks which are not covered under RKVY Scheme – Approved Orders Issued ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, DAIRY DEVELOPMENT & FISHERIES (V&F) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 205 Dated: 11-12-2015 Read the following:- 1) G.O.Rt.No.181 AHDD & F (V&F) Department, dt.31.10.2015. 2) From the Commissioner of Fisheries, Hyderabad Lr.No.3128/C1/2015 Dated.01.12.2015