G.O. Ms. No. 79 Dated:16.06.2015. Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration has informed that the Commissioner, Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation has submitted proposal for De-limitation of the Municipal Corporation into 58 wards as per the G.O 3rd read above and Rules relating to delimitation of wards issued in the reference 1st read above. The Commissioner, Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation has prepared the Ward delimitation proposals as per the Rules issued in the reference 1st cited duly calling suggestions / objections from the general public by way of issuing public notice in English, Telugu and Urdu daily news papers on 10.08.2014 giving (07) days time. In response to the same (152) suggestions/objections have been received from the public. The Commissioner, Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation has examined the same and considered (07) suggestions/objections which are reasonable and rejected the remaining (145) suggestions / objections as there are not feasible as per the provisions of Delimitation Rules. The Commissioner, Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation has placed the matter before the Municipal Corporation (Special Officer) and the Special Officer, in C.R.No.64, dt:21.08.2014 has approved the same.
2. The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration has informed that there is no variation in percentage of population beyond the permissible 10% limit as required under Rule 5 of the said Rules in the proposed Wards.
3. The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration while forwarding the proposal for delimitation of wards of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation requested the Government to consider and approve the proposal of Re-division of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation into (58) wards so as to enable the Commissioner, Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation to publish the same in Form VI in the Telangana State Gazette, in Telugu, Urdu and English newspaper each and also display the said notification at important Government offices situated within the Corporation limits as required under Rule 11 of the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Corporations (Delimitation of wards) Rules, 1996.
4. The Government after careful examination of the matter hereby approve the proposal of the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration for Delimitation of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation into (58) wards as per the schedule annexed to this order, subject to out come of the WP No.26386 of 2014.
5. The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration / Commissioner, Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation shall take further necessary action in the matter.
1. G.O.Ms.No. 570 MA&UD Department, Dated 6-11-1996
2. G.O.Ms.No. 358 MA&UD Department, Dated 27-4-2005.
3. G.O.Ms.No. 122, MA & UD Department, dated:17.05.2014.
4. From the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Letter Roc.No.15909/2009/H-I, Dated: 26.08.2014 & 27.11.2014. 5. G.O.Ms.No.40, MA&UD (C1) Dept., dt:28.01.2015.