Special Commissioner, Culture Department has requested to release an amount of Rs.9.56 Crores towards expenditure for conduct of various cultural programmes in connection with Godavari Maha Pushkaram, 2015 at 12 selected venues in East and West Godavari Districts. In the reference 2nd read above, a committee was constituted for scrutinizing the cost estimates in detail on individual items for the Cultural Programme as observed by Finance Department.
Director of Culture has stated that the committee has scrutinized the cost estimates in detail on individual items including finalization of remuneration to be paid to the artists etc. and recommended for an amount of Rs.7.26 Crores against originally proposed estimated and of Rs. 9.56 Crores and requested to accord administrative sanction and permit him to make payments to artists etc.
3. After careful examination of the proposal, Government hereby accord administration sanction for an amount of Rs. 7.26 Crores (Rupees Seven Crores and Twenty Six Lakhs only) to Director of Culture to incur the expenditure and render accounts to the Commissioner, Endowments for conduct of various cultural programmes in connection with Godavari Maha Pushkaram, 2015 at 12 selected venues in East and West Godavari Districts as mentioned below.
S.No. Details of Expenditure Amount in Rs.
1. Venue Arrangements 2,02,39,200
2. Artists including Pandits 4,50,00,000
3. Art/Photo Exhibition 10,00,000
4. Statues 50,00,000
5. Programme Calender 3,00,000
6. Staff TA, DA and Miscellaneous 10,60,800
Total : 7,26,00,000
4. The details of individual item wise are appended to this order at Annexure-I, II and III are approved and permitted to make payments as per rules.
5. The expenditure shall be debitable to Godavari Pushkaram funds available with the Commissioner of Endowments.
6. The Commissioner of Endowments and the Director, Culture Department shall take
necessary action accordingly. The Commissioner of Endowments may include the above in the
fund requirements for the Godavari Puhskaam in her proposals to Government.
7. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.
((BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT Culture Dept., – Godavari Maha Puskarams 2015 – Administration sanction for an amount of Rs.7.26 Crores under Pushkaram funds to the Director of Culture towards the expenditure for organizing various cultural programmes and other events – Orders – Issued. YOUTH ADVANCEMENT, TOURISM AND CULTURE (T&C) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 184 Dated : 10-07-2015
1. From the Special Commissioner, Department of Culture, Lr.No. A2/164/2015 Dt; 24-06-2015.
2. Govt. Memo No. 1169/C/T/A1/2015 YAT & C Dt; 08-07-2015. 3. From the Director, Department of Culture, Letter No.A2/164/2015,dated 09-07-2015.