Secretary, Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad in the reference 3rd read above,
and after careful examination of the proposal, Government hereby decide and ordered to enhance the remuneration to the personnel working on Contract/ Outsourcing basis under the control of the TREI Society in the following categories, with effect from the commencement of academic year 2016-17, as shown below, duly meeting the enhanced remuneration within the Budget Provision of 2016-2017 made for the society and in terms of the Guidelines issued by the Government in the matter from time to time:-
Sl.No. Name of the Contract/ Outsourcing categories Existing Remuneration Per month (Rupees)
Enhanced Remuneration Per month (Rupees)
1. Junior Lecturer. 18,000/- 27,000/-
2. Post Graduate Teachers. (PGT). 16,100/- 24,150/-
3. Trained Graduate Teacher. (TGT) 14,800/- 22,200/-
4. Staff Nurse. 12,900/- 19,350/-
5. Physical Education Teacher. (PET) 10,900/- 16,350/-
3. The Secretary, Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
4. This Order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HRM-II) Department, vide their .O.No.7844/279/A2/HRM-II/2016,
School Education Department – Implementation of enhanced remuneration to the personnel working on Contract/ Outsourcing basis in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society – Orders – Issued. SCHOOL EDUCATION (TRAINING) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 27 Dated: 06/07/2016. Read the following:- 1) G.O.Ms.No.99, School Education (SE-Genl.II) Dept., dt.16.07.2011. 2) G.O.Ms.No.14, Finance (HRM-I) Department, dt.19.02.2016. 3) From the Secretary, TREI Society, Hyderabad, RC.No.4680/A1- 2/A1-1/2009, dated 23.4.2016.