In the circumstances reported by the Engineer-in-Chief(R&B),State Roads, Hyderabad in his letter read above, Government after careful examination of the matter hereby agree to take over the following Panchayat Raj Roads in Nizamabad District to the control of Roads & Buildings Department:
1) Birkur village to Manjeera Bridge road from Km.0/0 to 4/750.
2) Manjeera Bridge to Bichkunda-Dongli road from Km.0/0 to 2/300.
2. The roads now transferred will be taken over on “as is where is” basis. No land acquisition will be taken up or initiated to increase existing width by the Roads & Buildings Department for the above roads. In case, there is any existing claim or future claim or litigation arising out of land acquisition, the Roads
& Buildings Department will revert the roads back to Panchayat Raj Department.
3. The Roads & Buildings Department will taken up only repair works and maintain the existing road and bring it to a motorable condition in the first phase. Improvements of a capital nature will be undertaken on the above road in a phased manner according to a development programme.
4. The Engineer-in-Chief, Panchayat Raj, Hyderabad, shall take necessary action to hand over the roads mentioned at para (1) above to the Engineer-in– Chief, R&B, State Roads, Hyderabad, after obtaining Resolutions of the concerned Zilla Parishad.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)]
ROADS & BUILDINGS – Construction of HLB across Manjeera River at Birkur in Nizamabad district.- transfer of 2 PR roads in Nizamabad District to the control of R&B Department – Orders – Issued. TRANSPORT, ROADS & BUILDINGS (R.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 8. Date:14-10-2014
From the Engineer-in-Chief(R&B), State Roads, Hyderabad, Lr.No5848/DEE-X/TZP-Nizamabad/2013, Dt.19-10-2013.