Government of Telangana with GO 15 on 6 january 2016 issued orders for Constitution of Interim Telangana State Medical Council .
The Government of Andhra Pradesh have constituted an Interim Council as a stop gap arrangement for one year till December, 2012. On expiry of the term of one year, the Government, vide G.O.2nd read above, extended the term of Interim Council and now the Interim Council is functioning.
Constitution of Interim Telangana State Medical Council orders have been issued for adapting the Andhra Pradesh Medical Practitioners Registration Act, 1968 (Act No.23 of 1968) for the State of Telangana. In the G.O 4th read above, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has constituted an Interim Medical Council for the State of Andhra Pradesh. Therefore, it has been felt necessary to constitute an interim Medical Council for the State of Telangana.
In Constitution of Interim Telangana State Medical Council order to carry out day to day activities, it has been decided to constitute an Interim Telangana State Medical Council as a stop gap arrangement with the following members:
Section 3(2)(c) 6 members:
Teaching staff of Medical Colleges:
Registered Medical Practitioners:
1. Dr. G. Rama Krishna Reddy, Physician, H.No.3-5-1093, Venkateshwara Colony, Narayanaguda, Hyderabad.
2. Dr. E. Ravindra Reddy, Pediatrician, S.V.R Hospital, Khaleelwadi, Nizamabad.
3. Dr. Ch. Jaganmohan Rao, Ophthalmologist, H.No.2-8-79, Flat No.404, Poulomi Towers, Mukarampura, Karimnagar.
4. Dr. B. Ramesh Kumar, Associate Professor of Gastroenterology, Osmania Medical College/ Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad.
Section 3 (2)(d) 4 members
1. Director of Medical Education, TS, Hyderabad.
2. Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, TS, Hyderabad.
3. Commissioner, Telangana Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad.
4. Vice-Chancellor, Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
The Interim Telangana State Medical Council shall carryout, among others, day to day activities of Registration of Doctors, conduct of CME Programmes and Disciplinary Proceedings against Doctors violating code of Medical ethics, and such other activities as are prescribed under the Act.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
TS – HM&FW Department – Constitution of Interim Telangana State Medical Council – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (C1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 15 Dated: 06-01-2016 Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt.No.08, HM&FW (E1) Department, Dated: 02/01/2012.
2. G.O.Rt.No.1839, HM&FW (E1) Department, Dated: 28/12/2012.
3. G.O.Ms.No.68, HM&FW (C1) Department, Dated: 03/08/2015.
4. G.O.Rt.No.444, HM&FW(C1) Deptt, Dated:-21/08/2015, Govt. of A.P
5. From the Chairman, APMC, Lr.No.APMC / 050 / Bifurcation / 2014, Dated: 01/09/2015.