Under instruction 4 of the Andhra Pradesh Law Officers (Appointment and Conditions of Services) Instructions, 2000, Government of Telangana in
consultation with the learned Advocate General for the State of Telangana hereby appoint the following advocates as Government Pleaders in the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and State of Andhra Pradesh and other State Level Courts for a period of three years from the date of taking with government of Telangana order G.O.Rt.No.49 Dated: 24.07.2014.
charge of the post:-
1. Sri Nagesh Bheemapaka
2. Sri P.Raveender Reddy
3. Sri M.Krishna Reddy
4. Sri D.Venkat Ram
5. Sri A.Sai Chakravarthy
6. Sri Gopireddy Chandra Sekhar Reddy
7. Sri H.Venu Gopal
8. Sri C.V.Bhaskar Reddy
9. Sri G.Pramod Kumar
10. Smt. Sreedevi Juvvadi
11. Smt. C.Vani Reddy
12. Sri M.V.Rama Rao
2. The terms and conditions of their appointment shall be as follows:
(1) (a) They shall function under the general superintendence and control of the learned Advocate-General and shall perform such duties and functions as assigned to them by the learned Advocate-General from time to time.
(b) They shall not appear or give any advice against the interest of the Government or any State Public Sector undertaking or Company.
(c) They shall be wholly responsible for ensuring that all cases entrusted to them are properly prepared and represented in Courts.
(2) They shall, with the assistance of Assistant Government Pleaders attached to them prepare the requisite counter affidavits in the cases
expeditiously and comprehensively.
(3) They shall not delegate any important matters involving state policy or otherwise important as also batch cases.
(4) They may, if so desire, consult the learned Advocate-General on matters of importance involving difficult questions of law and act as per his advice.
(5) The above appointment may be terminated by the Government after giving one month’s notice or payment of one month’s emoluments. It will be open to him to resign after giving one month’s notice.
(6) They are expected to be always available at Hyderabad and shall not leave the headquarters without prior permission of the learned
Advocate-General and without making adequate alternative arrangements.
(7) They shall furnish a report to the learned Advocate-General every month of the cases disposed of, the counters filed/yet to be filed, new
cases filed and ancillary information.
3. They shall be paid a consolidated honorarium of Rs.55,000/- (including Conveyance Allowance) per month and their conditions of service shall be governed by the instructions issued in the G.O. 1st read above as amended from time to time.
4. The date of assumption of charge of the office by the above Advocates shall be intimated to the Government.
1.G.O.Ms.No.187, Law, dated.06.12.2000.
2.G.O.Rt.No.3, Law, dated 21.06.2014.
3.From the Advocate General for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad, Letter dated.22.07.2014.
4. G.O.Rt.No.1739, Law, dated 26.09.2012.