Telangana Government with GO 95 on 17 November 2015 have issued Essentiality Certificate for establishment of a new Government Medical College at Yedira (V) ,Mahabubnagar (Mandal & Dist).
Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad has furnished the project report for the establishment of new Government Medical College at Yedira (V), Mahabubnagar (Mandal & Dist) with an estimated cost of Rs.450.00crores. The project consists of Civil works, Equipment and Furniture and requested to issue necessary orders in the matter.
3. After careful examination of the proposal, Government hereby accord Administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.450.00 crores (Four Hundred and fixty Crores only) for construction of new Government Medical College at Yedira (Village), Mahabubnagar (Mandal& Dist)
4. The Director of Medical Education, T.S., Hyderabad/ Managing Director, Telangana State Medical Services Infrastructure Development Corporation, Hyderabad shall take further action in the matter accordingly.
5. The expenditure sanctioned in para 3 above shall be debited to the following Head of Account:-
4210 Capital outlay on Medical & Health 03 Medical Education, Training and Research 105 Allopathy
11 Normal State Plan SH (21) Construction of Medical Buildings 530 Major works
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their No.387/A1/EBS.V/2015, dt. 17-11-2015.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department – Director of Medical Education – Construction of New Government Medical College at Yedira(V), Mahabubnagar (Mandal &District) with an estimated cost of Rs.450.00 crores – Administrative Sanction – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (C1) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 95 Dated: 17/11/2015
Read the following:-
1. Essentiality Certificate, dated 28-8-2015.
2. From the DME, TS, Hyderabad, Letter No. 2838/P-1/2015, Dt 20/08/2015