Government of Telangana accord Administrative Sanction Order to the Women Development & Child Welfare for an amount of Rs.223,43,68,000/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Twenty Three Crores Forty Three Lakhs Sixty Eight Thousands Only) Plan from the BE Provision 2014-15 for an amount of Rs.111,71,84,000/- within BE Provision 2014-15 i.e., June, July and August, 2014 and Rs.111,71,84,000/- as additional funds in relaxation of treasury control orders and quarterly regulations, subject to obtaining the supplementary estimates at appropriate time during the financial year 2014-15 by the department towards implementation of ICDS, Nutrition, Kishori Shakti Yojana, NMEW, Restorative Justice, Training under the following schemes.
PLAN (Rs. in thousands)
|SI. No.||Head of Account||Charged/Voted||Provision in
B.E. (June, July and August, 2014)
|Amounts Reappropriated||Total Provision in BE (June, July and August, 2014)||Amount Already Authorised||Amount Authorised Now||Balance Amount Available|
|Scheme Name: Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)Procedure of Drawal of Funds: Grants-in-aid Bill
Drawing Officer: Concerned DDO
2. The Commissioner, Women Development & Child Welfare Department, Hyderabad is shall take necessary action in the matter.
G.O.Rt.No. 8 Dated:09-06-2014.
1. G.O.Ms.No.59, Finance (BG.I) Department, Dt.30-03-2001.
2. G.O.Ms.No.74, Finance (BG.I) Department, Dt.01-04-2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.117, Finance (BG.I) Department, Dt.21.05.2014
4. G.O.Ms.No.118, Finance (BG.I) Department, Dt.21.05.2014.
5. WCD &SC Deptt., U.O.No.1141/ICDS-A1/2014, Dt.21.05.2014.
6. G.O.Rt.No.1816, Finance (Expr.Exp.WDCW, LET & F & Housing) Department, Dt.30.05.2014.