The Chief Engineer (PH), Hyderabad in his letter dated 20.06.2014 has stated that the Wanaparthy Municipality is a third grade Municipality with population of 60949 as per 2011 census. The town is provided with protected Water Supply Scheme. At present due to some O&M problem the ULB is drawing only 8.5 MLD water against the installed capacity of 12.54 MLD with a deficit of 4.04 MLD from the Ramanapadu Balancing Reservoir which is 25 Km away from Wanaparthy Municipality. The local body is supplying only 80 LPCD of water from Ramanapadu Reservoir and bore wells. He has therefore submitted the proposal for Rs.2.10 crores for the above works.
2. The Commissioner and Director Municipal Administration, Telangana State, Hyderabad in his letter 2nd read above, has forwarded proposal of the Chief Engineer (Public Health) has requested to accord administrative sanction for Rs.2.10 Crores for Maintenance and improvement to Ramanapadu Drinking Water Supply Scheme (both old & New) to Wanaparthy Municipality, Mahaboobnagar District and requested to charge the expenditure under the Head of Account 2217-80-191-11-60-310-319.
3. The Government after careful examination of the proposal, hereby accord administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.2.10 Crores for Maintenance and improvement to Ramanapadu Drinking Water Supply Scheme (both old & New) to Wanaparthy Municipality, Mahaboobnagar District.
4. The amount sanctioned in the para (3) above shall be debited to the following head of Account.
2217 – Urban Development
80 – General
MH 191 – Assistance to Local bodies, Corporations Urban Development Authorities, Town improvement Boards etc;
GH 11 – Normal State Plan
SH (60) – Assistance to Municipalities/Corporation for Completion of Water Supply Schemes.
310 – Grants-in-Aid
319 – Grants for creation of Capital Assets.
5. The Engineer-in-Chief, Telangana State, Hyderabad shall take necessary further action accordingly in the matter.
6. This order is issues with the concurrence of Fin. (EBS-VIII) Dept., vide their UO No.023/397/2015/EBS-VIII, Dated:2 0.11.2015.
Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department – Public Health – Maintenance and improvement to Ramanapadu Drinking Water Supply Scheme (both old & New) to Wanaparthy Municipality, Mahaboobnagar District – Administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.2.10 Crores – Accorded – Orders – Issued. MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (B) DEPARTMENT 0G.O.Rt.No 476 Dated:20.11.2015 Read the following:-
- From CE (PH), Lr.No.1/AE/T4/WNPY Mplty/2014, Dated:20.06.2014.
- From C&DMA Lr.Roc.No.209/2014/B3, Dt:22.08.2014.