Raja Bahadur Venkat Rama Reddy Police Academy
O R D E R ::
In the circumstances reported by the Director General of Police, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in his letter the Government after careful examination of the proposals and in recognition of the invaluable /exemplary services rendered by Raja Bahadur Venkatarama Reddy, as the erstwhile Kotwal/ Commissioner of Police of Hyderabad State, have decided to rename the Andhra Pradesh Police Academy, Hyderabad, as “Raja Bahadur Venkat Rama Reddy (R.B.V.R. Reddy) Andhra Pradesh Police Academy, Hyderabad”, with immediate effect.
Accordingly, the following notification will be published in an extraordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated: 20-03-2013.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh, hereby declare that the Andhra Pradesh Police Academy, Hyderabad, shall hereafter be renamed as “Raja Bahadur Venkat Rama Reddy (R.B.V.R. Reddy ) Andhra Pradesh Police Academy, Hyderabad.”
2. This notification shall come into force with immediate effect.
The Director General of Police., A.P., Hyderabad, in his letter while appraising the achievements achieved by Sri Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy, has stated that Sri K. Lakshmikanth Reddy, President of Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy Educational Society has kindly come forward for institution of the Gold Medal and award of Rs.5,000/- as cash to the outgoing best Police Officer in Deputy Superintendent of Police Cadre.
The Director General of Police., A.P., Hyderabad, has therefore requested to accord permission for institution of a Gold Medal and award of Rs.5,000/- in cash in the name of Late Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy” to be guarded to the Deputy Superintendent of Police who has shown all round best performance in Induction Training.
Government, after examination of the matter, hereby accord permission to Institute the award of “Late Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy Gold Medal” and cash reward of Rs.5,000/-,with the conditions mentioned in the annexure appended to this order, to award outgoing Probationary Deputy Superintendent of Police in every batch, who has shown best all-round performance in the induction training programme being conducted by RBVRRAPPA, Himayath Sagar, Hyderabad for the directly recruited, with the expenditure met from the Corpus Fund and its accumulations only, without financial burden to State Exchequer.
This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (Expr.Home) Department, vide their U.O.No.12364/288/2013, dated.06.05.2013.
A N N E X U R E
(Annexure to G.O.Rt.No. 1341 , Home (WNT) Dept, dated. 01.06.2013)
1) An amount of Rs.1.00 Lakh (Rupees One lakh only) donated by the President, Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy Educational Society. The proposed Gold Medal and the cash reward would be instituted in the name and shall be called as “Late Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy Award”.
2) These rewards would be given on the day of Passing Out Parade of Prob. Dy.
Superintendent of Police after completion of their induction training, in addition to those given by the Government.
3) The award of proposed cash reward should be recorded in the Service Book of the winner.
4) The Director, A.P. Police Academy, Himayatsagar, Hyderabad shall be the Administrator of the fund.
5) The fund shall be kept in the form of a fixed deposit in a Nationalised Bank, and the interest accrued on the fund shall be utilized for the presentation of “Late Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy Gold Medal and Rs.5,000/- cash reward” to the best all-rounder Probationary Deputy Superintendent of Police.
6) If the award is not sanctioned in any year, the unspent interest shall be accumulated, and such accumulations shall be added to the corpus fund.
7) The award shall be sanctioned by the Director, A.P. Police Academy, Himayatsagar, Hyderabad.
8) In any matter of dispute with regard to the adjustment of the fund, the decision of the Director, A.P. Police Academy, Himayatsagar, Hyderabad shall be final.
G.O.Ms.No. 83 Dated: 14 .03.2013. Read the following:–
1. Representation of Sri. Konda Lakshmikanth Reddy, President, Raja Bahadur
Venkata Rama Reddy Educational Society, Hyderabad. Dt: 11.08.2011.
2. Govt. Memo. No. 146(P)/PS&C/A2/2012, dt. 01.08.2012.
3. From the Director General Police, A.P. Hyd. Lr. Rc. No. 1061/Legis-3/2012, Dt: 18.10.2012.
G.O.Rt.No. 1341 Dated.01.06.2013.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
Home Department– Renaming of the Andhra Pradesh Police Academy, Hyderabad, as “Raja Bahadur Venkat Rama Reddy