GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT Department of Culture – Pensions to old age artists – Enhancement of Financial Assistance from Rs.500/- per month to Rs.1500/- per month – Orders – Issued. YOUTH ADVANCEMENT, TOURISM AND CULTURE (T&C) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. Dated 10-01-2015 1). G.O.Ms.No. 196, YAT & C (T) Dept. Dt. 20.10.2000. 2. G.O.Ms.No. 34 YAT & C (T) Dept., Dt; 14-05-2010
3. From the Director(I/c) , Department of Language and Culture Lr.No.B4/166/2014, dated 02.01.2015.
Director, Department of Culture has sent proposal for enhancement pension for old age artists from Rs.500/- to Rs.1,500/- per month from January 2015 onwards to 6746 old age artists.
2. Government after careful examination of the proposal hereby enhance the pension from Rs.500/- to Rs.1500/-(Rupees fifteen hundred only) per month to eligible old age artists in the State from January 2015 onwards.
3. The Director of Culture shall take necessary action accordingly.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Dept., vide their U.O. Note No.05/PFS/15, dated 09-01-2015.
(By order and in the name of the Governor of Andhra Pradesh)
SHASHANK GOEL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Telangana State Government Order :-
G.O.Ms.No.4 Dated: 29-09-2014 1. G.O.Rt.No.03. YAT&C (CA) Department, Dated: 24.06.2014. 2. From the Director of Culture, Lr.No.B4/49/2014, Dated: 11.09.2014. Director of Culture, Telangana,
Hyderabad has informed that, number of requests from the Old Age Artists’ are being received to increase the old age pension from Rs.500/- to Rs.1,500/- per month. The Director of Culture, has conveyed the request to the Government and recommended to enhance the old age artists’ pension.
Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby order to enhance the Old Age Artists’ Pension from the existing Rs.500/- to Rs.1,500/- per month, with effect from 01-10-2014 payable from 1st November, 2014 from the available budget under the following head of accounts :- 1 2205-Art and Culture – MH-102-Promotion of Art and Culture GH (11) NSP-SH (05) Old Age Pensions to Artists-310-Grant in Aid – 312-Other Grants in Aid
2 MH-789-Special Component Plan, Schedule Caste – GH 11-NSP-SH (05) Old Age Pensions to Artists – 310- Grant in Aid – 312-Other Grants in Aid 3 MH – 796-Tribal Area Sub Plan – GH (11) NSP-SH (05) Old Age Pensions
to Artists- 310 – Grant in Aid – 312 Other Grant in Aid 3. All the District Collectors are directed to send to the Director of Culture, Telangana State, Hyderabad the Life certificates of each eligible artist, after due verification regarding the eligibility etc., for release of pension.
4. The Director of Culture, Telangana State, Hyderabad is requested to take necessary action, duly following the procedure.
5. This orders issues with the concurrence of Finance Department, vide their No.275/PFS/2014, Dated: 12.09.2014