Creation of 18 Posts in Government School of Nursing Bodhan
Orders were issued shifting the Government School of Nursing attached to District Head Quarters Hospital, Nizamabad which has been defunct since 2002, to the premises of Govt. Area Hospital, Bodhan, Nizamabad District, from the academic year 2010-2011, with an intake capacity of (25) twenty five students.
Orders were issued transferring the control of Government School of Nursing, which is at Government Area Hospital, Bodhan, Nizamabad District, from the A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad to the Director of Medical Education A.P., Hyderabad
The Director of Medical Education has submitted proposals for sanction of certain teaching and non-teaching posts on regular, contract and outsourcing basis for smooth running of Govt. School of Nursing, Bodhan, Nizamabad District.
The Health Medical & Family Welfare (K1) Department, has therefore proposed to sanction the following posts on regular basis for smooth running of Govt. School of Nursing, Bodhan, Nizamabad District.
The Government after careful consideration of above proposal of Health Medical & Family Welfare (K1) Department, hereby accord sanction for creation of following posts in the Govt. School of Nursing, Bodhan, Nizamabad
Name of the Post
No. of posts sanctioned
Scale of Pay
|Nursing Tutor Grade-I|| |
|Nursing Tutor Grade.II|| |
|Office Superintendent|| |
|Senior Assistant|| |
|Junior Assistants -cum- Data Entry Operator|| |
G.O.Ms. No. 56 Dated: 13-03-2013 Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.304, HM&FW(K2) Deptt., dt.27/10/2010
2. G.O.Ms.No. 92, HM&FW(K1) Deptt.,, dated 28/4/2012.
3. From the Director of Medical Education, A.P., Hyderabad, .Rc.No.30175/P1/2011, dt.6.6.2012, 31.8.2012, 11.12.2012.
4. From the I/c Principal, AreaHospital, GovernmentSchool of Nursing, Bodhan, Nizamabad District, dated 17.12.2012.
5. HM & FW (K1) Department, U.O.No. 10777/K1/2012, dt. 8.3.2013 District.