Chairman, High Power Committee, Hyderabad has informed that Sri Venkateswara Educational Society, Kavali, SPSR. Nellore District has submitted an application to accord permission for establishment of School of Nursing under the name and style of Sri G.K.Reddy School of Nursing, D.No. 5563, Krishna Nagar, Muthyala Reddy Palli, Tirupathi, Chittoor District in response to the notification issued by Indian Nursing Council in the year 2004. All the applications were submitted to the O/o Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad.
2. The Chairman, HPC has further informed that subsequently after the constitution of the present High Power Committee, the matter was referred to the District Level Team and the District Level Team submitted a positive report stating that “permission may be granted for (40) students for GNM. Course subject to provision of vehicle”.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter and keeping in view the recommendation of the High Power Committee vide reference , for issue of Essentiality Certificate/No Objection Certificate and also keeping in view the proceedings F.No.18-2 (Government) 2005 of the Indian Nursing Council, Dt.31.03.2006 and in exercise of the powers conferred under rule 38 under section 11 (2) (b) of A.P.Nursing and Midwives (Extension and Amendment) Act, 1964 and sub rule (iii) of rule 12 of A.P.General Nurse Training Institutions (Admission into General Nurse Training and Grant of permission to Private School of Nursing) Rules, 1997 made under section 99 of A.P.Education Act, 1982, Government have decided to consider favourably the request of the President, Sri Venkateswara Educational Society, Kavali, SPSR.Nellore District and accordingly hereby accord permission to Sri G.K.Reddy School of Nursing, D.No. 5563, Krishna Nagar, Muthyala Reddy Palli, Tirupathi, Chittoor District to start GNM course of 3 ½ years duration with an intake capacity of 40 (Forty) seats from the academic year 2012-13 subject to provision of vehicle with clinical attachment at SVRR.GG. Hospital, Tirupathi.
4. The Permission accorded in para (3) above, is subject to the following conditions:-
(i) The annual intake of students should not exceed as mentioned above and the institute should fulfill and abide the rules and regulations notified by Government in G.O.Ms.No.313, HM&FW (M2) Department, dated.18-8-1997, G.O.Ms.No.139, HM&FW (M2) Dept., dated.14-5-1998 and G.O.Ms.No.75, HM&FW (K2) Dept, dated. 28-03-2003 and amendments issued thereon from time to time.
(ii) The proposed Private Nursing School shall fulfill all the conditions as prescribed by the Government in the final orders issued, before establishing the institution within a period of one year from the date of issue of orders of Government. In case, the Educational Society fails to fulfill the conditions or fails to start the course within a period of one year, the permission will be cancelled.
5. The aforesaid Educational Society should also follow the following instructions scrupulously:
(i) The Institute should run regularly with the required infrastructural facilities, equipments, teaching staff, non-teaching staff, office rooms and clinical facilities, hostel facility, library books as prescribed by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh Nursing and Midwives Council, Hyderabad or Government from time to time and should run in the best interests of students. The Institutions will be inspected by an inspecting officer appointed by Government or APNMC, INC, New Delhi from time to time.
(ii) The students hostels, wherever provided are adequately furnished with appropriate areas for their comfortable stay and provision is made for their indoor or outdoor games.
(iii) The procedure prescribed by Government or Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh Nursing and Midwives Council Hyderabad/ Director of Medical Education for the selection and admission of students, collection of fees, rule of reservation, local – non local areas, conducting examinations should be scrupulously followed.
(iv) The selection of candidates against free seats in the course should be done by the Selection Committee headed by the Joint Collector of the concerned district as specified in G.O.Ms.No.313,HM&FW(M2)Dept.,dated:18.08.1997 / G.O.Ms. No.139, HM&FW (M2) Dept., dated.14-5-1998 and as amended from time to time.
(v) The Institute should not have or open branches on the same place or elsewhere in the State or out side the State.
6. The permission granted in para (3) ante is liable for cancellation whenever the Government / Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh Nursing and Midwives Council, Hyderabad/ Director of Medical Education forms the opinion based on an inspection report that the afore mentioned Educational Society is not running the School in the best interests of the students or commits any irregularity or violates any of rule or regulation, after giving 15 days notice to the Educational Society to show cause, against the proposed cancellation and pass appropriate orders after considering the explanation, if any, offered by the Society against the show cause notice.
7. The Registrar, Andhra Pradesh Nursing and Midwives Council, Hyderabad shall communicate the final decision of acceptance or rejection of affiliation and recognition to the aforementioned Educational Society, as the case may be within a period of two months from the date of issue of this order after detailed and careful verification of all material facts and having satisfied fully that the statutory requirements for establishment of GNM School are fully met.
8. The above permission is accorded subject to remittance of the inspection fee which was refunded to the applicant society earlier, to the P.D.A/C of Director of Medical Education.
9. The Registrar, Andhra Pradesh Nursing and Midwives Council, Hyderabad/the Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad/ the Chairman, High Power Committee shall take necessary action in the matter accordingly.