The Government and the Hon’ble High Courts extended the Fast Track Courts from time to time under the references 1 to 7 cited. The Government after careful examination of the .. proposal of the Hon’ble High Court in Roc.No.3977/E112012, dated 25-03-2013, is pleased to accord sanction of staff and expenditure to the 1/3d of the existing Fast Track Courts (36) on permanent basis with the Presiding Officer with regular scale and the supporting staff on contract/outsourcing basis. In the reference 7th cited, the Government accorded permission for continuation of 72 Fast Track Courts (i.e., 42 in the cadre of Additional District & Sessions Judge and 30 in the cadre of Senior Civil Judge) in the state, for a further period of one year i.e., from 1st April, 2014 to 31st March 2015. Hence, the undersigned issued the Notification for appointment as Steno-typist to the Fast Track court on contract basis as per Rule 9 of A.P.State and Subordinate Service Rules.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the posts in the following Fast Track Courts noted below to work on contract basis in the said Fast Track„Courts as per rule 9 of A,P.State and Subordinate Service rules, 1996.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF THE APPLICATIONS IN THIS OFFICE BEFORE 5.00 P.M. ON -2014.
V.ADDITIONAL DISTRICT COURT (FTC), NANDYAL.
|S.No.||Name of the post||No.of post||Consolidate pay||Asper G.O.Ms: . No.87 Finance (SMPC-I) Dept, Dated30-03-2013.,|
1.Applicants who have retired as Stenos and members of A.P.Judicial Services will be considered for appointment to the posts mentioned above and Out siders who are having qualifications i.e., must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P.State Board of Intermediate Examination or any equivalent examination and in addition to that with regard to Personal Assistant (Steno-Typist), must have passed A.P.Govt.Technical Examination in English Type Writing by Higher Graded and must have passed A.P.Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade. Provided that if candidates Who have passed the examination by the Higher Grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the Lower Grade rnabe considered.
The applicant should not have crossed the age limit of 65 years. 3. Persons who have retired in the corresponding or higher category in Judicial Department will be considered for the said post. 4. Only persons who have sound health and active habits alone will be considered. Persons with proven record of ability, good performance and integrity alone will be considered. 5. Provided that if suitable retired employees from A.P,Judicial Ministerial Service and A.P.High Court Service does not respond to the recruitment notification of otherwise not available, an outsider will be appointed. DIS-QUALIFICATIONS:-
1. Persons who have received any punishment for any misconduct in disciplinary proceedings while in service are not eligible for the post.
2. Persons who retired on medical invalidation or retired on Compulsory retirement from service, dismissed or removed from service or convicted and sentenced by Court or any proceedings pending against them in the Courts are not eligible for the above said posts.
3. Persons who have adjudicated as an insolvent or undischarged in so shall not eligible for the said post.
1. The applicants are informed that the appointments shall be made on contract basis as per Rule 9 of A.P.State and subordinate Service Rules 1996 and also as per the Hon’ble High Court’s circulars issued from time to time. 2. Persons appointed to the said post shall enter into an contract/agreement to be obtained after selection. 3. The applications submitted earlier to this Notification will not be considered. 4.The desired and eligible persons can submit their applications to the Principal District Judge, Kurnool with Bio-data particulars and copies of relevant certificates such as date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, post held at the time of retirement shall be produced medical Fitness and mental alertness etc., 5. The Principal District Judge, Kurnool is final authority in selecting the candidate.
6. No T.A. & D.A will be paid for appearing interviews. 7. Applications with insufficient information will be rejected. 8. Applications received after due date will not be accepted including Postai delays. • v ‘)7°`-‘ — End: Bio-data Special Judge for trial of cases under SCs/STs (POA) Act-cum-VI Additional District Judge, FAC Principal District Judge, Kurnool
To 1.AII the Judicial Officers in the District with a request to affix on the notice boards of their respective Offices. 3.The District Employment Officer, Kurnool. 4.The District Social Welfare Officer, Kurnool with a request to ensure that this Notification is published on the notice boards of all educational institutions/hostels run and managed under their control. 5,The District Tribal Welfare Officer, Kurnool, with a request to ensure that this notification is published on the notice boards of all educational institutions/hostels run and managed under their control. Contd.3