The draft variation to the land use envisaged in the notified Cyberabad Development Authority Master Plan issued in the Government Memo was published in the extraordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.58, Part-I, dated 24.01.2013. Based on the above, Objections / suggestions have been received from the Registrar, University of Hyderabad, Director, Technology Dissemination and Enterprise Development (TERI), New Delhi, and from the Director, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad. The same have been examined and observed that, the realignment of Master Plan roads are affected in the applicants site only and no The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) / National Institute of Animal Biotechnology / Hyderabad University lands are affected by the proposed realignment and as no new roads are proposed in their lands, hence, the objections are disposed accordingly. Further, their requests for deletion of CDA Master Plan roads passing through their sites will be taken up separately. It is reported by the Metropolitan Commissioner, Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority, Hyderabad that the applicant has paid an amount of Rs.13,46,000/- (Rupees thirteen lakhs and forty six thousand only) towards development charges including processing charges. Hence, the draft variation is confirmed.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 15 of Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority Act, 2008 (Act No. 8 of 2008), the Government hereby makes the following variation to the land use envisaged in the notified Cyberabad Development Authority Master Plan the same having been previously published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.58, Part-I, dated 24.01.2013 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
VARIATION AND SCHEDULE OF BOUNDARIES
(i) The 24 Meters CDA Master Plan road from “A to B” passing through Sy.No.37/2 of Gopanpally Village and in Sy.No.210 of Manikonda Jagir Village is deleted and land which was originally proposed as 24 Meters road in the CDA Master Plan of Non-Municipal Area is designated as Residential use zone.
(ii) The 18 Meters CDA Master Plan road from the Hyderabad University land and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) land from “X to Y” passing through Sy.Nos.37/1 and 37/2 of Gopanpally Village is realigned, i.e., C to D all along the boundary of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) land and applicant’s site boundary within the applicant’s site and this road is connected to the 18 Meters road through Telangana Non Gazetted Officers Layout vide Permit No.7273/LO/CDA/Plg/HMDA/2005, as shown in the plan and land which was proposed as 18 Meters road in CDA Master Plan of Non-Municipal Area is designated as Residential use zone and 18 Meters road in CDA Master Plan i.e., from M to N in Sy.Nos.37/1 and 37/2 of Gopanpally Village is deleted and realigned to the extent of stretch falling within applicant’s site only as 18 Meters road in Sy.Nos.37/1 and 37/2 of Gopanpally Village i.e., N-O-P, all along the applicant’s boundary within the applicant’s site only and without affecting neighbour’s land and by joining 45 Meters proposed road of CDA Master Plan as shown in the Plan of Municipal Area and the land which was proposed as 18 Mtrs., wide road (within the applicant’s site only) and now deleted is designated as Residential use zone, subject to the following conditions:
1. that the applicants shall obtain prior permission from Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority before undertaking any development in the site under reference.
2. that the owners / applicants shall handover the areas affected under the notified roads to the local bodies at free of cost.
3. that the owners / applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the local authority.
4. that the title and land ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by the concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before issue of building permission / development permission, and it must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. that the Change of Land Use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
6. that after demolition of the existing building, clearances if any required from Urban Land Ceiling authorities should be obtained before approaching the municipal authorities for obtaining permission.
7. that the above change of land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under Urban Land Ceiling Act and A.P. Agriculture Ceiling Act.
8. that the owners / applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard to ownership / title, Land Ceiling Clearances etc and they will be responsible for any damage claimed by any one on account of change of land use proposed.
9. that the change of land use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
10.that the Change of Land Use does not bar any public agency including Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority / Local Authority to acquire land for any public purpose as per Law.
11.that the owner/applicant before undertaking developmental activity in the site u/r existing buildings should be demolished.
12.that the realignment of roads shall be affected in the applicant’s site only.
13.that the applicant has to fulfill any other conditions as may be imposed by the Competent Authority.
G.O.Ms.No. 92 Dated:16.03.2013.