Orders were issued for enhancement of 5% in rates towards supply of livery cloth to various Departments by Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Co-operative Society Limited (APCO) in the year 2011-12.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Limited (APCO), has stated that APCO have requested the Government for enhancement of supply rates of Livery cloth varieties as APCO is supplying Livery Uniform cloth to all the Government Welfare Departments and other Institutions as per the Government approved rates fixed during the year 2011-12. The supply rates were not enhanced as proposed by APCO though there was increase in prices of yarn, dyes and chemicals as well as conversion charges (wages).
3. Keeping in view the said facts Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Limited (APCO) have requested the Government to consider their proposal for enhancement of the rates of Livery varieties.
4. After careful examination, Government have decided and accordingly hereby order to hike the livery rate for 10% towards supply of livery cloth to various departments by Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Co-operative Society Limited (APCO) for the year 2012-13, subject to 50% of which should be passed on to the weavers wages, for the year 2012-13.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (Exp.I&C) Department, vide their U.O. No.19655/271/Expr.I&C/2012, dated.09.08.2012.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (TEX) DEPARTMNET G.O.Rt.No. 732 Dated: 15-10-2012 Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt. No.273 Industries and Commerce (Tex) Department, dt.16.5.2011.
2. From the V.C&M.D., APCO., Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.APCO/LS/CO/Livery rates/2012-13,