The following notification will be published in the next issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette:-
In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-section (1) of Section 9 of Andhra Pradesh Motor Vehicles Taxation Act, 1963 (Act 5 of 1963), the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby grants exemption of tax payable under the said Act, in respect of vehicle bearing Nos. AP07TT 7922, AP07TT 1090, AP07TU 1209, AP07X 0378, AP07TU 5952, and AP07TU 4790 belongs to Sri. Kanchi Kama Koti Medical Trust for Sankar Eye Hospital, Guntur for a period of 3(three) years with effect from 06.08.2012 to 05.08.2015.
2. This exemption is granted subject to condition that the vehicle is used for free transportation the purpose of transporting poor patients from rural areas to the above hospital.
3. The Transport Commissioner, AP., Hyderabad is requested to take necessary action.
4. This orders issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.27588/1229/A2/Expr.PW/2012, dated.01.11.12.
1. G.O. Rt.No.921 T,R&B (Tr.I)Dept., Dt.06.08.2009.
2. From C.M.O, Sankar Eye Foundation dt.09.07.2012.
3. From Transport Commissioner, A.P., Hyderabad Lr.No.4933/S3/2012, Dt.20.09.2012.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
Transport Department – Motor Vehicles Taxation Act, 1963 – Exemption of Motor Vehicles Tax in respect of vehicle bearing Nos. AP07TT 7922, AP07TT 1090, AP07TU 1209, AP07X 0378, AP07TU 5952, and AP07TU 4790 belongs to Sri. Kanchi Kama Koti Medical Trust forSankarEyeHospital,Guntur- Orders – Issued.
TRANSPORT, ROADS & BUILDINGS (TR.I) DEPARTMENT