FREE Coaching to Civil Services Preliminary Examination – 2013
1. The applicant’s family earnings shall be less than Rs.1.00 Lakh yearly.Selected applicants should publish earnings document of 2012.
2. The applicant shall be a Graduate student and he should qualified for showing Municipal Service(Prelims) during 2013 performed by UPSC.
3. Those applicants who have credentials described Sl.No.2 and who have finished their programs between the years 2007 to 2012 only shall implement.
4. No person who is already working in any publish in any cadre is qualified for this teaching.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE DEPARTMENT Notification for free coaching to Civil Services Preliminary Examination – 2013
Apply Online http://www.bcwelfare.ap.gov.in/studycircle.jsp
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) for free coaching for Civil Services Preliminary Examination – 2013 to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The Study Circle will facilitate the candidates by way of broad outlines covering important topics and the candidates are expected to prepare for the exam on their own utilizing facilities available in the Study Circle.
The procedure of the applicants for the teaching program is as follows:
(1) Selection procedure is based on Benefit in the Published Check to be performed by the Research Groups, an purpose kind entry examination with 100 purpose kind of concerns, on the collections of UPSC Municipal (Prelims) Design for choice of applicants.
(2) The chairs are assigned to the applicants of different groups as follows: BC – 66% (including Muslims classified under BC-E), SC-20% & ST-14%.
(3) Booking to Actually Pushed and Females is 3% and 33 1/3% respectively with in the Categories indicated in Para (2) above.
(4) Marks and relevance being the same, unrepresented BC group applicants, Actually Pushed and Females applicants are recommended in the same order.
(5) The applicants who have already acquired of the same teaching previously from any SC/ST/BC Research Groups in the Condition are not qualified to take teaching once again.
(6) Original Exchange Certification shall be posted to Research Group and the same will be maintained in the Research Group during the teaching interval.
The chosen applicants in A.P. Research Group for BCs situated at Hyderabad (60-seats), Ananthapur (40 seats) and Vishakapatnam (40 seats). All the chosen applicants will be offered with, study content and either stipend Rs.1500 pm or getting on cum accommodations service (depending upon the option accommodation). The performance of the applicants will be analyzed and conveyed weekly. The applicants who are not eager and serious about their profession will be released without any observe. The applicants shall stick to the circumstances of the Research Group and provide affidavit at the time of becoming a member of.
The time frame and location of entry examination will be turned off to the applicants in due course. The last time frame for distribution of loaded in applications is 10-12-2012. The qualified applicants shall implement through website (www.bcwelfare.ap.gov.in) along with Unique Examined duplicates of caste and earnings accreditation from the Tahsildar, Academic credentials (SSC, Advanced, Graduating and PG), with picture. The applicant can acquire his/her Area Solution after coming into the Signing up No. from 13-12-2012.