G.O. Ms. No. 96 Dated: 06.05.2014 The Government is in the process of operationalizing Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) in order to establish state-of-the art IT applications for effective public financial management. It will provide seamless and dynamic interface with all stakeholders and facilitate real-time resources management, both financial and human.
The CFMS will usher in automation of all government processes relating to preparation of budget, release of funds, incurring of expenditure, processing of bills by the DDOs and the Treasuries, preparation of accounts, maintenance of employee data, employee attendance, leave, etc. CFMS is using the Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) based SAP platform for a complete integration of all of our activities like Budget, Expenditure, Revenue, Accounts, Ways & Means and Debt management.
2. The Government have selected Nalgonda, Karimnagar, Chittoor and Guntur Districts as pilot locations to launch CFMS for the following four modules:
• Expenditure Management
• Revenue Management
• Accounts Management
3. In this direction, the user training programme is scheduled from 19th May 2014 to 5th June 2014 in Nalgonda district for an officials involved in financial transactions from the Drawing-and-Disbursing Officers (DDO)and office staff responsible for processing the bills, receipts and attendance of employees. For the remaining three districts, i.e., Chittoor, Karimnagar& Guntur the training programme will start on 9thJune 2014.Training will be conducted in batches; each batch will consist of 50 participants and will be trained for 3 days from 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM.
4. The details of training like location, batch details, and transport & luncharrangement will be communicated to the Deputy Directors of District Treasuries, after receiving training nominations from the concerned district officials.
5. The responsibility of field staff of concerned department/Nodal officers is appended as Annexure-A and Nomination form is in Annexure-B.
6. Therefore, the Government hereby direct the District Collectors, Nalgonda, Chittoor, Karimnagar& Guntur, to issue necessary instructions to all the concerned district officials, to nominate DDO of the respective department along with the concerned subject officials for the training programme along with details of the specific module in which he / she needs to be trained (module details as specified above) to the Deputy Director, District Treasury/Sub Treasury Officer, of the respective district.
7. The concerned DTOs/STOs shall collect the nominations and forward the same to the System Integrator team and PMU of CFMS team, whose contact details are given below for arranging batches and scheduling Training programme. The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P, Hyderabad, is directed to liaisewith the concerned Deputy Directors and ensure that the nominations should reach the S.I, at the earliest.
System Integrator contact details:
Designation: Project Head (Training)
Address: NIIT Technologies, 3rd Floor, Harmony Plaza, Main Road, Himayath
Nagar, Hyderabad-500 029.
Mobile No. 9030092498
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Monitoring Unit of CFMS contact details:
Name: Sri M. Surya Narayana Sasthry,
Designation: Change Management & Capacity Building Expert
Mobile No. 9000007649
E-mail ID: email@example.com
S. No. Role Responsibility 1 District Collector Notification to all the concerned district officials
2 DDO Nominations to respective DTOs or STOs Ensure availability of participants for the training
3 DTO Identification of training location List of participants Co-ordination between SI and user Departments Feedback and acceptance of training
4 Single point of contact from NIIT/PMU Finalization of training schedule Co-ordination for training program Issue resolution during training, if any